What Have You Been Watching Lately? (No Spoilers)

I watched Trainwreck - Woodstock 99 (Netflix) the other day. Bit of a nostalgia trip featuring some of my childhood favourite bands. But some utterly shocking stories to be heard.

I've been bingeing "Succession". Very enjoyable.

And "Manhunt" the Unabomber dramatisation too. Scared to google to much about it in case I end up on a watchlist!
Succession is just brilliant. Glad they’re filming another series. Fantastic shades of grey,in that no character is good but they are nearly all sympathetic at times, apart from the wingnut older brother.

Welcome to Wrexham. Netflix must be wondering how Disney+ get a couple of Hollywood stars and they got a prat in red trousers.

Welcome to Wrexham. Netflix must be wondering how Disney+ get a couple of Hollywood stars and they got a prat in red trousers.

Salmon... they are salmon! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There aren`t many people I thoroughly despise but Salmon Pants is top of that list.

• React
Reactions: QR
Andor (star wars- rogue one prequel series) - Disney+ watched the first 3 episodes last wednesday, about to watch episode 4 (at some point today) .... decentish watch so far

Sandman- series Netflix .... adeptation of an adult comic story from 20+ years ago.... first episode or 2 a bit labourious after which got a lot better- finished watching episode 10 on tues eve

there is a stand-alone Sandman episode still for me to watch.... then its a wait for series 2 ( not announced as yet , but the end of episode 10 points in that direction unquestionably )

Andor (star wars- rogue one prequel series) - Disney+ watched the first 3 episodes last wednesday, about to watch episode 4 (at some point today) .... decentish watch so far

Sandman- series Netflix .... adeptation of an adult comic story from 20+ years ago.... first episode or 2 a bit labourious after which got a lot better- finished watching episode 10 on tues eve

there is a stand-alone Sandman episode still for me to watch.... then its a wait for series 2 ( not announced as yet , but the end of episode 10 points in that direction unquestionably )
Mrs M and I have been enjoying Sandman, but Andor has started off quite slowly so hopefully that will pick up a bit. Still not sure about the Disney Star Wars series. I liked Obi-Wan, but thought both The Mandalorian and Book of Bobba Fett were rubbish.

Mrs M and I have been enjoying Sandman, but Andor has started off quite slowly so hopefully that will pick up a bit. Still not sure about the Disney Star Wars series. I liked Obi-Wan, but thought both The Mandalorian and Book of Bobba Fett were rubbish.
I quite liked obi wan .... and both series' of the mandalorian too* - book of bobba fett was a bit crap, though the two episodes with the mandalorian & grogu* were ok

* looking forward to Ahsoka series starting ( next year?)

Last edited:
I quite liked obi wan .... and both series' of the mandalorian too* - book of bobba fett was a bit crap, though the two episodes with the mandalorian & gogu* were ok

* looking forward to Ahsoka series starting ( next year?)
Can't stand Grogu, think it's the worst character in the whole of Star Wars (well, except for Jar Jar obviously). But guess I'm in a minority about that.

Can't stand Grogu, think it's the worst character in the whole of Star Wars (well, except for Jar Jar obviously). But guess I'm in a minority about that.
certainly a marmite 'character' .... eg- eats an endangered species rare eggs, so not entirely a good 'guy'

Fight at the Fort on BBC iplayer. Documentary about an Asian guy managing the worst performing team in Britain in the Highland League in Scotland.

Fight at the Fort on BBC iplayer. Documentary about an Asian guy managing the worst performing team in Britain in the Highland League in Scotland.
Oh that sounds fun! Thanks. I guess it's Fort William - some people i know follow them on social media, i suspect ironically. They had a phase of losing 9-0 every week, don't know if they've perked up.

Back
Top Bottom