What have you been listening to lately?

cut in 2015, (obscure) CD only track , until that is , March 2022 when it gets a limited Vinyl 45 release, Con Funk Shun with their cajun soul/funk flavoured take on Curtis Mayfield's classic... which Im lucky enough to have a vinyl 45 test press of ( and its gone down a storm the few times Ive played it out too ) ......

from the forthcoming 10th studio album from Stone Foundation Outside Looking In ( released Feb 2022) ....

Now That You Want Me Back , featuring guest vocalist Melba Moore....

A vacuum pump which sounds like it's bearings are failing.

This. Pour yourself a glass. Turn the lights off. Turn up to 11. Bliss.

Best if those albums?

Best if those albums?
I love Jane Weaver and Field Music (think Talking Heads and XTC), and enjoy Nubya Garcia's jazz stuff on the radio. Arlo Parks is very pleasant but I can't bear the Idles shouting!

Best if those albums?

Surprised that Dry Cleaning albums not on there. That would be the one for me.

I love Jane Weaver and Field Music (think Talking Heads and XTC), and enjoy Nubya Garcia's jazz stuff on the radio. Arlo Parks is very pleasant but I can't bear the Idles shouting!

Have you listened to the new Idles? It’s much more experimental and considered. Still lots of shouting so might not be your thing still, but definitely more interesting than Ultra Mono.

Have you listened to the new Idles? It’s much more experimental and considered. Still lots of shouting so might not be your thing still, but definitely more interesting than Ultra Mono.
Yes some of their new stuff does sound better. They still annoy me though. I’m not really a fan of very grungy music these days but I like Fontaines DC

Back
Top Bottom