What have OxVox got to say...

Sorry. Fat finger. Unlike his partners there he really enjoyed himself - kid in a sweatshop, was the expression. When the rest of them had done their asset strip and wanted out, he wanted to stay in, but couldn't afford it. So the fixers who arranged the Reading deal (And whom we need to keep a close eye on) found him a little club/train set he could supposedly sort of afford.
Apparently, he then set out to look for partners but could not find any. So he decided -having paid a deposit to DE- to take the plunge alone and try to find the money later.
The problem is that at Reading he did not have to do anything. There was a full executive set-up in place. Cat 1 academy, great stadium (Which he and his chums promptly asset stripped), proper chief exec and commercial department.
All he wanted to do, apparently, was run up and down the touchline at the training ground, telling Jaap Stam who to pick (apparently, Tiger genuinely thinks that he is a football genius).
My contact did not think him a bad man, but a difficult one to deal with professionally ( unpaid bills featured in that assessment) and misguided in his theories about how to run a football club.
My contact knows very well the issues surrounding OUFC. And his words were: 'I strongly suspect that with the best intentions Tiger has bitten off more than he can chew.'

Sorry. Fat finger. Unlike his partners there he really enjoyed himself - kid in a sweatshop, was the expression. When the rest of them had done their asset strip and wanted out, he wanted to stay in, but couldn't afford it. So the fixers who arranged the Reading deal (And whom we need to keep a close eye on) found him a little club/train set he could supposedly sort of afford.
Apparently, he then set out to look for partners but could not find any. So he decided -having paid a deposit to DE- to take the plunge alone and try to find the money later.
The problem is that at Reading he did not have to do anything. There was a full executive set-up in place. Cat 1 academy, great stadium (Which he and his chums promptly asset stripped), proper chief exec and commercial department.
All he wanted to do, apparently, was run up and down the touchline at the training ground, telling Jaap Stam who to pick (apparently, Tiger genuinely thinks that he is a football genius).
My contact did not think him a bad man, but a difficult one to deal with professionally ( unpaid bills featured in that assessment) and misguided in his theories about how to run a football club.
My contact knows very well the issues surrounding OUFC. And his words were: 'I strongly suspect that with the best intentions Tiger has bitten off more than he can chew.'
See that’s better, it’s all 3rd hand washerwoman stuff but it’s far more acceptable than a lot of the bile you put out in your “statements”
As you seem a little bit more leanient on this owner where do we go from here?
Do we as fans try and encourage and help the new owner in the way forward for the best of the club?
Do we keep an eye on the situation and hopefully he gets there in the end?
Do we criticise his every move and be obstructive in the way forward but for the good of the club?

See that’s better, it’s all 3rd hand washerwoman stuff but it’s far more acceptable than a lot of the bile you put out in your “statements”
As you seem a little bit more leanient on this owner where do we go from here?
Do we as fans try and encourage and help the new owner in the way forward for the best of the club?
Do we keep an eye on the situation and hopefully he gets there in the end?
Do we criticise his every move and be obstructive in the way forward but for the good of the club?

I’ll tell you where we go from here, we go and pray that Charlie’s 3rd hand washerwoman stuff has no credibility because if he is just 50% right we have a problem for the future of our club. The fact that Tiger will not be at today’s game is a concern and beggars the question who is running the club? When will we see a manager appointed, time is running out.

Your spats with Myles and Charlie do not overshaddow the fact that many of us are very concerned about the future of our club in this mans hands.

I’ll tell you where we go from here, we go and pray that Charlie’s 3rd hand washerwoman stuff has no credibility because if he is just 50% right we have a problem for the future of our club. The fact that Tiger will not be at today’s game is a concern and beggars the question who is running the club? When will we see a manager appointed, time is running out.

Your spats with Myles and Charlie do not overshaddow the fact that many of us are very concerned about the future of our club in this mans hands.
Ah I see, it’s a tag team you and chas, he answers your posts and you answer his, you don’t know him do you ???
I do not have “spats” with Myles, I pick upon posts from you and chas, we all have concerns and can make up our own minds without the monotonous daily posts from your group for seeing the end is just around the corner, it is also the glee that comes across in your posts when you try and portray such a gloomy future.

Last edited:
We were told « Jack » was not involved, yet although Tiger was absent from the game yesterday, guess who was there, correct, Jack. Maybe he has become a director or just a lifelong fan of the Us. Fear the future.

Another outright lie to 'strengthen' an agenda.

Makes a change from fawning sycophancy I suppose.

Please read the post again. There is no lie written as he was at the game and then questioning his reasons for being there. If he is only an advisor then who was he advising?

OxVox Minutes (available on their website)

The minutes/notes from the meeting on 10th November are as follows:

At the outset of the meeting, Jack made it clear that a deal had not been concluded (although it was hoped it could be in the fullness of time) and also apologised for not responding to 2 separate emails that had been sent to him by OxVox, requesting information, back on the 3rd October and the 18th October. Jack was acting as an advisor to Tiger.

I think there are questions to be asked of OxVox but it looks like you’re wrong on this one.

There definitely needs to be more scrutiny however on Jack and his Advisor role as he seems to be much more involved than he is letting on imo.

Jack and Niall McWilliams were briefly in the Quad Bar before the game - looked like he was getting an informal tour of the stadium. "Jack" took several pictures on his phone and then they moved on.

Thought it strange - surely he has had ample time to savour the delights of the Kassam interior prior to yesterday?

But he doesn't look like us and goes by a different name - he must be dodgy!!!

What are you suggesting by that remark? I certainly hope you are not suggesting people who question and challenge are racist, because if you are you are well out of order.

Back
Top Bottom