National News Shamima Begum

I’m sure if ISIS hadn’t turned to s**t she would be quite happy to stay where she is.

She backed the wrong horse... tough.
definitely. too many people nowadays won’t take responsibility for their own actions and expect others to bail them out

If she comes back it is unlikely that she will ever work and the state i,e, the taxpayer will have to keep her for the rest of her life. And it is likely that that she will claim the right to family life and demand that her husband is allowed in as well.

If she comes back it is unlikely that she will ever work and the state i,e, the taxpayer will have to keep her for the rest of her life. And it is likely that that she will claim the right to family life and demand that her husband is allowed in as well.

How have you assessed the likelihood of these events?

If she comes back who will employ her? If we take her back she will think that she can get away with anything so thanks to the EU she has the right to family life.

Can you imagine asking her what her job experience has been since she left school in an interview?

Hopefully she will go the way of her offspring thru disease or execution......the latter preferred

Some things in life do really boil my P**s....... We`ll pay love...

Bloody Livid .

Don’t worry people of Great Britain.. we’ll deduct taxes from your hard earned and then divert it so that some little terrorist who would quite happily see you all blown to bits can fight to get back into the country she hates so much.

f*****g ridiculous.

I have no problem with this.

Best summed up by somebody else on another forum:

"Look, we either offer people a fair trial or we just forego it for everyone and stop any pretense of being a democratic country. You are allowed to be completely repulsed by her and her behaviour, and simultaneously think she has the right to representation."

I have no problem with this.

Best summed up by somebody else on another forum:

"Look, we either offer people a fair trial or we just forego it for everyone and stop any pretense of being a democratic country. You are allowed to be completely repulsed by her and her behaviour, and simultaneously think she has the right to representation."

Trial? Nope... just leave her in the shithole country she CHOSE to go to. And lets not forget the reason why.

Quite. Everyone has the right to a fair trial, and that includes appeals. I wonder how many people who are screaming about democracy in the context of the Brexit referendum suspend their desire for democracy in cases like this?

Nothing to do with democracy. It was her life choice to go. We don`t want her back, she stays out there.

The legal system and adherence to it has everything to do with democracy.

I have more of an issue with her being granted legal aid after she chose to turn her back on democracy and join ISIS. The system sucks.

She really shouldn’t be allowed to have her cake and eat it at the expense of the hardworking taxpayer... And all in the name of democracy and human rights!!