What a pity.

Couldn’t agree more, couple of arseholes!

I was reading an article on Britain First the other day and while they only have about 1,000 members, they have a pretty big online presence. I think it was nearly 2 million likes on Facebook. I don't use Facebook, so don't know if likes etc can be manipulated, but that sounds a lot. Far more than I'm personally comfortable with anyway.

Really? Well that kind of defeats the purpose, but it's more reassuring than thinking there are potentially 2 million people who would 'like' such a group.

You can buy followers on Twitter as well. It can be good fun looking at the bought followers of some famous people. Hillary Clinton's followers are made up of 60% fakes. Damned Russians!

Also, some people will watch a video on Facebook - in like or disgust and in their case, I suspect Britain First is a combination of both

I don't 'like' social media and don't use it. I also don't contribute to internet fora unless I know them to be populated by right minded socially aware intelligent folk like myself. I trust I am on the right forum....?

is no fight only peace .

There is no try only do.................

DannyC`s conversion is complete....spend enough time in nice company you become nice yourself. He`ll be having friends of colour & different religions next...

I was reading an article on Britain First the other day and while they only have about 1,000 members, they have a pretty big online presence. I think it was nearly 2 million likes on Facebook. I don't use Facebook, so don't know if likes etc can be manipulated, but that sounds a lot. Far more than I'm personally comfortable with anyway.

They don't buy likes (they don't have the money). What they were successful doing was to do things like put up images of british soldiers and poppies and said like if you support our valiant boys...lots of people don't really know what they are doing and clicked like not realising they were liking BF.

Having never used Facebook or Twitter, this thread has been quite enlightening. I'm a little surprised that a major news publication would bother to include such details, even if it was only to pad the article. Definitely gives a false impression to people like myself. Thanks all for providing a little clarity. :)

I read that Twitter has suspended their accounts today. :ROFLMAO:

The "alt-right" twitter purge is on. Be interested if the morons on the other side are suspended as well. Both equally as intellectually and morally redundant as the other.

Back
Top Bottom