Europa League what a goooooooal ......ROOFE

That’s a superb goal. He scored some crackers for us, and remember his belter at Bristol Rovers. Plus his two against Swansea.

Pat Hoban was in action in the Europa Lge too. He didn’t do anything of note of course.

Rangers must be good. Roofe can't even make the starting 11 today. ?

(I know, he's coming back from injury)

I have to say, it seems a bit confusing trying to work out what Vincent Kompany & Anderlecht were up to here.

They bought Roofe for 7 million (by most accounts), he scored 6 goals in 13 games for them......and then they sold him after 12 months for 4.5 million?

Yes, he had a bad injury, but that still doesn't seem like great business for a player who's clearly at his peak right now!

• React
Reactions: QR
I have to say, it seems a bit confusing trying to work out what Vincent Kompany & Anderlecht were up to here.

They bought Roofe for 7 million (by most accounts), he scored 6 goals in 13 games for them......and then they sold him after 12 months for 4.5 million?

Yes, he had a bad injury, but that still doesn't seem like great business for a player who's clearly at his peak right now!
Belgian Yellow might be able to add a view. But from what I heard, he didn't settle, they underperformed with a marquee player/manager in VK and expected to steamroller the league.

At Leeds there was a very strong bond among the team which wasn't at Anderlecht.

Back
Top Bottom