West Oxfordshire pubs showing the game

Mojofilter

Bit of a long shot with the plague but I wondered if anyone knew of any pubs in West Oxfordshire/near Eynsham showing the final. I haven't been to a pub yet and doubt it will be feasible but I don't much fancy listening to it on radio Oxford all on my tod

Mojofilter

I dunno. I've not been able to keep up with all the news as it's just too misery-inducing. I assumed if pubs were back then they could show telly (or maybe one could be showing it outside on a screen?)

I hope so anyway.

jfp

The Angel will definitely be showing it as would I imagine the Rowing Machine and Snooker Club.

Blox21

I watched the home leg in a pub in Banbury , sound on as normal with plenty of shouting about from us . Roll on Monday

Oslernorth

A pub in Bicester also showed the home leg. I wasn’t sure if they were breaking any rules, but the pub was quiet so didn’t seem to be doing any harm. Hopefully they’ll show the final COYY

SteMerritt

Staff member
A pub in Bicester also showed the home leg. I wasn’t sure if they were breaking any rules, but the pub was quiet so didn’t seem to be doing any harm. Hopefully they’ll show the final COYY
The Nightingale? I heard they were showing it.