We're on our way - Mackem song

Sinner

Sunderland Fan
You must be bemused how much Mackems have featured this summer.

Oxford fans buy Mackems.
Mackem academy lads outstandng in World Cup.
Englun fans singing Sunlun song 'We're on our way - Paint your Wagon ' (started in 1990 play offs)

Are you sick of us?

Remind me...

.. who are you?

Oh, a League one club with massive debts. Marvellous.

Remind me...

.. who are you?

Oh, a League one club with massive debts. Marvellous.
Debt free ;)

Check out fans at Man U on next video after that one, from 9.45 mins on. We are the best fans ever seen at Man U - that is who we are.

Are we sick of you?
Really don't care a lot except for having some sympathy in what could happen to you and simply wanting us to finish above you.

Debt free ;)

Check out fans at Man U on next video after that one, from 9.45 mins on. We are the best fans ever seen at Man U - that is who we are.

What about the £10m that 'appeared as well as all of the transfer fees still due on players.
Ah I forget you have decided that isn't really 'debt Mmm.

Are we sick of you?
Really don't care a lot except for having some sympathy in what could happen to you and simply wanting us to finish above you.
We really don't need your sympathy

What about the £10m that 'appeared as well as all of the transfer fees still due on players.
Ah I forget you have decided that isn't really 'debt Mmm.
What about the money coming in from sales? We are fine. Already sold Borini for 5.5m, Lens 4m, McNair 5m with more to come (Khazri for example).
Oh - and getting 600k for all the players in World Cup who played for Sunderland over last two years! Mackem World Cup - enjoy

Pity you won't be anywhere near playing Manchester United for a few years then.

Our only interest in you is that have been taken over by a couple of OUFC fans who have posted on the forum and have been involved with our club in the past. Apart from that you are no different to the other clubs who used to be 'big' and have ended up at this level - Wigan, Blackburn etc.

Same old thing - a poster from another club comes on here all 'in peace' and friendly and then starts being a bit of a pillock.

Mackem World Cup? I honestly had no idea which of the England team had come through the Sunderland youth system, and had to look it up - it's the two Jordans apparently.

I did however already know that four of the team (Walker, Trippier, Kane, Alli) plus two of our most used subs (Rose, Dier) have been brought through into proper PL players by Mauricio Pochettino at Spurs. So if we win it, we've ironically got a massive thank you to give to an Argentine - Pochettino World Cup!

Pity you won't be anywhere near playing Manchester United for a few years then.

Our only interest in you is that have been taken over by a couple of OUFC fans who have posted on the forum and have been involved with our club in the past. Apart from that you are no different to the other clubs who used to be 'big' and have ended up at this level - Wigan, Blackburn etc.

Same old thing - a poster from another club comes on here all 'in peace' and friendly and then starts being a bit of a pillock.
Not at all - Oxford are my second team so having a bit of harmless fun. I, as you would be, have enjoyed getting so many mentions in the World Cup, especially the two Jordans who have been great. No need for churlishness.

Mackem World Cup? I honestly had no idea which of the England team had come through the Sunderland youth system, and had to look it up - it's the two Jordans apparently.

I did however already know that four of the team (Walker, Trippier, Kane, Alli) plus two of our most used subs (Rose, Dier) have been brought through into proper PL players by Mauricio Pochettino at Spurs. So if we win it, we've ironically got a massive thank you to give to an Argentine - Pochettino World Cup!

Yes - Spurs have claims too. Perhaps I am sensitive to the Mackem connection being mentioned. When you have been the worst team in all 4 divisions over the last 10 years you grab what glory you can. The England fans are singing our song, mind.

Yes - Spurs have claims too. Perhaps I am sensitive to the Mackem connection being mentioned. When you have been the worst team in all 4 divisions over the last 10 years you grab what glory you can. The England fans are singing our song, mind.

There are worse teams in all 4 divisions as they fell out of the 4 divisions into the non league game with York City being an obvious example as they are now in the National League North.

There are worse teams in all 4 divisions as they fell out of the 4 divisions into the non league game with York City being an obvious example as they are now in the National League North.
There are stats flying around which aren't good. A few months out of date but over the last 11 years we had only won 100 games, the next lowest was 135. Over the last 10 season we have the lowest average home points total (God knows how we keep turning up) and last saeson I think we broke some record for least clean sheets.

There are stats flying around which aren't good. A few months out of date but over the last 11 years we had only won 100 games, the next lowest was 135. Over the last 10 season we have the lowest average home points total (God knows how we keep turning up) and last saeson I think we broke some record for least clean sheets.

Still not worse than York City who failed miserably to even make the play offs in the National League North when full-time against virtually all part-time teams.

Ha! Ha! This ALWAYS happens. Fan of another club joins our forum 'in peace', behaves reasonably, engages in decent banter, BUT .... then becomes a little too defensive of their club and starts bigging them up on our forum. Your probation period is up Sinner. You are now officially BORING. You'll probably hang around for a bit longer but, really, you are a BORE.
Hopefully a few more unimpressive signings and a crushing defeat or two will hasten his departure!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom