We're on our way - Mackem song

I personally don’t have a problem with you and can see you’re just trying to get a bit of a rise. However, your problem is that you’ve misjudged your audience.

I’m sure other forums are full of “banter” (sorry to use that word) and wind-up merchants from other clubs but it generally doesn’t go down well on here after a short period.

This message board is, although full of idiosyncrasies like all forums, generally a place where people like to debate issues rather than constantly take the P**s - particularly when it comes from fans of other clubs who are appearing disrespectful of our team and acting like a Billie Big B*****s.

As I say, it’s not something I personally get annoyed about, but you may want to consider your tone in future if you don’t want to encounter abuse.

Or alternatively, you might wish to carry on winding people up, in which you’ll probably find you’re banned after a relatively short period.

Good luck for the new season regardless.
Cheer mate. Originally came on for information and got great response and I have misjudged the audience since then. I'm a bit old fashioned and can't stand the Jeremy Kyle era of social media abuse, like being nasty and calling people names (w****r & t*t in my case). There is no way they would talk to me like that if we were having a 'live' conversation and nor should they.
It is obviously acceptable to abuse from behind your laptop, and happens everywhere, but I don't like it.

Anyway, I am being a bit sensitive so no hard feelings and good luck for season - I genuinely mean that whether you care or not. It is good to talk to other fans and get their perspective.

Yeah good luck to you too. Send my love to Andy Dawson!

Cheer mate. Originally came on for information and got great response and I have misjudged the audience since then. I'm a bit old fashioned and can't stand the Jeremy Kyle era of social media abuse, like being nasty and calling people names (w****r & t*t in my case). There is no way they would talk to me like that if we were having a 'live' conversation and nor should they.
It is obviously acceptable to abuse from behind your laptop, and happens everywhere, but I don't like it.

Anyway, I am being a bit sensitive so no hard feelings and good luck for season - I genuinely mean that whether you care or not. It is good to talk to other fans and get their perspective.
T*t

??

Oi! I thought we wanted to keep him!

Well found this all quite amusing - what were you thinking sinner that everyone would go yeah your right sunlun fans the best in the world show us some more videos?

Anyway to be fair to sinner he is a real character and a good friend and we been through some interesting scrapes together over the years following both Oxford and sunderland. I’m staying with him in jarrow before the match and I know we will be out before and after the match in sept maybe starting in the toon early and then metro to Sunderland if it’s like my previous two matches with Oxford there. He is a bit of a sensitive northern type trying to repress his feminine side. Anyway we will let you know pubs we are visiting in case anyone wants to meet up.

Well found this all quite amusing - what were you thinking sinner that everyone would go yeah your right sunlun fans the best in the world show us some more videos?

Anyway to be fair to sinner he is a real character and a good friend and we been through some interesting scrapes together over the years following both Oxford and sunderland. I’m staying with him in jarrow before the match and I know we will be out before and after the match in sept maybe starting in the toon early and then metro to Sunderland if it’s like my previous two matches with Oxford there. He is a bit of a sensitive northern type trying to repress his feminine side. Anyway we will let you know pubs we are visiting in case anyone wants to meet up.
Cheers Boy. Thanks for for acknowledging my feminine repression in the macho world of football. I thought the Mackem connection with the oxford chuckle brothers would get a some decent craic going, but the videos were misjudged. I did get a bit precious when insulted, but as you know I do not like to get 'poked'. I have been very polite and retained my respect for oxford. Wondered when you would step in keep the peace with people I have probably already met, if they go to away games. Jarra boys we are here..

We are the best fans in the world

No, he was cute to start with, but he's started weeing on the floor and chewing the furniture.

I was simply pointing out that you are hearing about Sunderland, for whatever reason, more than usual - is that not true? Been very careful not to give our ignorant northern perspective of oxford, and trust me it does not involve seats of learning.

You are in so much trouble

Yes I would as many would attest to. I have a penchant for "telling it like it is". :) Sadly the internet has bred a generation of snowflakes who "seek a safe space" when they get a "bite". Our forum, not your tinpot club, don`t like it? Shut the door on the way out.

Yes I would as many would attest to. I have a penchant for "telling it like it is". :) Sadly the internet has bred a generation of snowflakes who "seek a safe space" when they get a "bite". Our forum, not your tinpot club, don`t like it? Shut the door on the way out.

There’s a door? Bloody hell, why don’t we lock it then to stop certain people coming back in after their current spell away?!

There’s a door? Bloody hell, why don’t we lock it then to stop certain people coming back in after their current spell away?!

Charlie still pops in.............. :):D:eek::geek:

Have I missed "others" going on an enforced break?

Charlie still pops in.............. :):D:eek::geek:

Have I missed "others" going on an enforced break?

Naturally I wasn’t thinking of any particular individuals. I like everyone on here to the same degree of course!

No you wouldn't. If I met you in a pub and explained my affection for Oxford there is no way you would call me a 'two club w****r'. Keyboard Warrior! You're not alone.

Last edited:
No you wouldn't. If I met you in a pub and explained my affection for Oxford there is no way you would call me a 'two club w****r'. Keyboard Warrior! You're not alone.

I call everyone who attests to "affection for two club"s a "two club w****r" because they are. If you introduced yourself to me at the `Bird and said "Hi, I`m @Sinner " ... I would laugh, smile and say " Ahh yes, the two club w****r". You are correct you are not alone.

I don`t "get it" at all, despite moving around the UK and watching various "other" teams I have never felt the unusual urge to have any affection for another club.
I do, however, have a list of teams I despise for various peculiar reasons.
Liverpool (cost us our place in Europe). Lincoln (snide t**t sneaked up behind be and clattered me) Sarfend (Too many years of watching us lose to them when residing there).
Other teams I dislike for purely football reasons. :)

Back
Top Bottom