Well said Neil Lennon...

Itsthehopethatkillsyou

Not sure where to post this but here will do.
I feel compelled to post this as it's it follows on from the recent social media comments some of us saw (and hopefully were appalled by) posted about Obika after the poor guy suffered his injury.
Now Neil Lennon wasnt really a player or manager I had much time for but I agree wholeheartedly with him on this (see link below). It's a game, the world is a small place and it's getting smaller and is certainly too small for people with small minds such as racists and bigots and people too keen to jump on any opportunity to unleash their misplaced frustrations about how their lives have not turned out how they wanted them to be. Yes there are tw@s in the world but let's judge them on personality and actions above all, not their religion, skin colour or heritage etc.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46073396

P. S I still think Neil Lennon is a bit of a tw@. But for the right reasons...

✌️

Not sure where to post this but here will do.
I feel compelled to post this as it's it follows on from the recent social media comments some of us saw (and hopefully were appalled by) posted about Obika after the poor guy suffered his injury.
Now Neil Lennon wasnt really a player or manager I had much time for but I agree wholeheartedly with him on this (see link below). It's a game, the world is a small place and it's getting smaller and is certainly too small for people with small minds such as racists and bigots and people too keen to jump on any opportunity to unleash their misplaced frustrations about how their lives have not turned out how they wanted them to be. Yes there are tw@s in the world but let's judge them on personality and actions above all, not their religion, skin colour or heritage etc.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46073396

P. S I still think Neil Lennon is a bit of a tw@. But for the right reasons...

[emoji3577]

Lennon was a prat for inciting the crowd. The fan who threw the coin is an idiot.

Think that about sums things up.

It's more than that. Even if nothing was thrown the sectarian hatred and abuse is still there and its sad that this is just going to just go on forever. Yeah Lennon is a prat, yeah he may P**s people off with his antics - but it sounds like he cops a lot of grief for non football reasons.
Shouldn't have bothered posting, was a bit pissed last night and reading about an effergy of Neil Lennon being burned outside a football stadium touched a nerve.
Won't happen again.
Let's get back to the hangover friendly forum humdrum: Hope we win, Hope we get a striker, Hope Tiger or Thor has money, KR is rubbish, KR is great, something something never should have got rid of Midson. :)

Billy Connolly talked about once being felled by a pipe thrown from the audience, it's the sudden unexpected shock which causes the collapse rather than sympathy seeking. If you suddenly got stuck by a hard object the chances are you would go down, take a moment to process what the f*ck happened before getting up.

Billy Connolly talked about once being felled by a pipe thrown from the audience, it's the sudden unexpected shock which causes the collapse rather than sympathy seeking. If you suddenly got stuck by a hard object the chances are you would go down, take a moment to process what the f*ck happened before getting up.
That's a better class of audience

Look what happened to this poor stand up comedian.... If you throw anything hard enough... (a mixed range of professions represented IMG_20181103_114635_01.jpgin the audience that night)

He was hit in the chest, I am not saying it's right for anyone to throw something but Lennon is a vile person. Now he's trying to play the anti RC card. Funny how there's been loads of RC players who never get what he gets but of course they showed themselves to be decent people who got respect from all!

People should check out how he treated the mother of his child, how he behaves in pubs, and people would understand why he is hated.

As for his claims of sectarianism well he obviously likes to give it himself too if you see this..

As a Celtic fan, I have to unfortunately agree with Ox4Eva. Lennon is a vindictive and spiteful bastard. Loads of Leicester and Celtic fans have fallen out with him - certainly can’t handle his beer.
He can’t go out in in Glasgow without gobbling off

As a Celtic fan, I have to unfortunately agree with Ox4Eva. Lennon is a vindictive and spiteful bastard. Loads of Leicester and Celtic fans have fallen out with him - certainly can’t handle his beer.
He can’t go out in in Glasgow without gobbling off

gobbling off? what's that then??

Neil Lennon just can't let it go can he? The rights or wrong of it, he is the sort of person that trouble finds easily at a football ground. I don't doubt there is a good manager in there, but is he worth the hassle?

Back
Top Bottom