General Well done the players

For not kneeling before the KO unlike the sheep Blackpool players.....one plus anyway.

You mean not only did they not put the effort in on the pitch last night they couldn't be bothered to kneel down for 10 seconds. Scandalous I say 🙄

The purpose of taking the knee was to create publicity, if nobody says anything then publicity isn`t achieved.

Well done for highlighting the issue again @cassox

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I don’t agree with any crap that @cassox writes but in a way I do on this post. This taking the knee has now taken its course, when does it stop? Unfortunately this will not change rhe attitudes of people like @cassox and others but it may lend a helping hand to those who are sitting on the fence over this and they may end up falling in with @cassox and co.

I don’t agree with any crap that @cassox writes but in a way I do on this post. This taking the knee has now taken its course, when does it stop? Unfortunately this will not change rhe attitudes of people like @cassox and others but it may lend a helping hand to those who are sitting on the fence over this and they may end up falling in with @cassox and co.

Thought you said 'falling in love with Cassox' - that's an image I'm going to struggle to shift 😱

You dont even know me..........pffffft...... talking out of it

I think junior means Burton. And he is right.

You dont even know me..........pffffft...... talking out of it
I know I don’t know you thank f**k but I made a point and will probably be the only thing I will ever agree with you on ffs.

Back
Top Bottom