General Well done Rangers!

It was a really interesting game to watch. Rangers have clearly closed the gap to Celtic but big question was if they had the mental strength to win - something they have not had for a long time. And they did after yesterday, well aside from the Morelos. Talk about a dumb footballer.

The look on the Celtic players faces after the game said a lot. Let alone the fans!

Maybe someone can help you, this is a different thread in the UK football section.

Must be difficult for you I guess :D

Watched the game yesterday with a Rangers fan.I have to say that I really enjoyed it.No VAR a half decent ref cracking atmosphere. Rangers deserved to win, but I thought they played better in the recent cup final which they lost.All I can say is that 90mins against us has held them in good stead.

Trying to steer this in a more logical way, I see that up in Scotchland that Alex Dyer has the Kilmarnock job until the end of the season.

Trying to steer this in a more logical way, I see that up in Scotchland that Alex Dyer has the Kilmarnock job until the end of the season.
I can't be the only one who read the story and did a double take. That Alex Dyer? Wow, had no idea he was still in football

I can't be the only one who read the story and did a double take. That Alex Dyer? Wow, had no idea he was still in football
I still remember a great goal he scored against us for Charlton. He was a skilful player but not so good for us - possibly our slowest ever forward when he played up front.

I still remember a great goal he scored against us for Charlton. He was a skilful player but not so good for us - possibly our slowest ever forward when he played up front.
Plenty of competition for the slowest forward.
Billy Whitehurst, Nick Cusack, Steve Anthrobus and no doubt a whole load more!!

Plenty of competition for the slowest forward.
Billy Whitehurst, Nick Cusack, Steve Anthrobus and no doubt a whole load more!!
Yes certainly. Dyer did look very leisurely, like he should be wearing slippers or walking a dog.

His goal in our win at Leicester was a lovely bit of close play:

He was a tad slow but had excellent technical skills.

Back
Top Bottom