WANG shirt

cassox

Got a parcel today 'i'm guessing its my Wang retro shirt?? trouble is the Mrs bought it for me and wont let me see it and i have to wait til santa brings it.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ?? has anyone else got theirs yet and can they post a pic and let us know what the quality is like?? ?????

Looks ok but small, I got my usual size and it's going back for the next size up.

I got a Small, but it's a bit tight! Can't work out if it's the shirt or my expanding waistline!

Anyone got a Medium that they'd like to swap for a Small?

Will it be possible to change it? there was a limited amount made wasnt there??
I think these were initial orders with a view to this becoming a new line. If not, I’ll just have to look super-buff in it.

I think these were initial orders with a view to this becoming a new line. If not, I’ll just have to look super-buff in it.
im hoping it is/ becomes a new line...dropped enough hints, obviously too subtle for some :rolleyes:... so Im gonna have to buy myself one , subject to availability...( in the next size up from usual !!)

The clubshop does have a limited number of shirts in stock. I traded up a size at no cost and announced to my wife that I'd increased the size of my WANG today, she rolled her eyes ?

I got a medium and it is going back tomorrow. Seems like it is tight in all the wrong places unless I'm large in all the wrong places?

Mine arrived a couple of days ago but I have not really looked at it.

They don't sell them in Primark for you sadly..

Be great for the club if we could sell our stuff in primark, women love the place and they buy most Christmas presents, club would make a fortune at this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom