Match Buildup Walsall...........................

According to today's Daily Fail, The Football Results section states that Walsall are at home to Oxford City in in the 2nd Round.

Looks like the trains run as far as Walsall, every half hour from Birmingham New Street. So not a problem?

I think thats the normal scheduled service, will be reduced due to the strike.
Think it might be wise to head for their supporters club sooner rather than later. (y) (y) :):)

I think thats the normal scheduled service, will be reduced due to the strike.
Think it might be wise to head for their supporters club sooner rather than later. (y) (y) :):)
i think they are starting later in the day, and ending earlier - but during the day should be ok.

Reminds me of the scaffold pole javelin competition at St. Andrews back in the eighties.

Seem to remember there was a massive pile of "assorted building waste" being used in said Olympic Decathlon. ? ?
I can remember someone running past me trying vainly to launch a complete porcelain toilet..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seem to remember there was a massive pile of "assorted building waste" being used in said Olympic Decathlon. ? ?
I can remember someone running past me trying vainly to launch a complete porcelain toilet..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Those were the days !!!
Imagine getting up to those antics these days .The snowflakes on here would have a field day

Back
Top Bottom