Walsall on Saturday...

This will be the highest level Young has reffed at. Was a National League ref last year and League 2 and 1 National League game this season.

Last meeting in Oxford between the two sides - 23rd September 2017

United 1 Saddlers 2 - A truly awful display from Pep Clotet’s Oxford Utd. Oztumer and Tyler Roberts for
Walsall. Ryan Ledson with a second half spot kick for Oxford.

U’s: Eastwood; Mousinho, Williamson, Nelson, Ricardinho; Ledson, Rothwell; Hall, Payne, van Kessel; Obika

Subs: Henry, Ruffels, Mowatt

Att: 6,895

United 1 Saddlers 2 - A truly awful display from Pep Clotet’s Oxford Utd. Oztumer and Tyler Roberts for

U’s: Eastwood; Mousinho, Williamson, Nelson, Ricardinho; Ledson, Rothwell; Hall, Payne, van Kessel; Obika

Only two, max three, from that line-up likely to feature this time - just twelve months later.

Only two, max three, from that line-up likely to feature this time - just twelve months later.

Although Hall and Eastwood would both most likely play if not injured.

Presumably Hanson is available. As far as I know we haven’t appealed his red card.
Hopefully Brannigan will be on the sheet too.
Oh for a 6-1 or 7-1 like we did back in the sixties

Will Hall ever play for us again?
If Eastwood is back that would give us a bit more strength at the back.
Won’t be an easy game but we ought to win

United 1 Saddlers 2 - A truly awful display from Pep Clotet’s Oxford Utd.

The day, if I recall, I became certain that Pep's reign would be a disaster. Could be a significant day for my belief in Robinson on Saturday.

Remember that day... was my 30th birthday lol not a way to celebrate

Back
Top Bottom