Walsall on Saturday...

Perfect game for Gavin Whyte tomorrow. The fact they've had an altercation when they gave away a pen means they could be very nervy at the back not trying to make same mistake.

I know we keep hearing about our injury crisis, but we should only need 11 players to win a game.
Getting tired of us coming out with prepped excuses before we even step on the pitch.
The players we do have fit should be good enough shouldn’t they?
Mr Robinson needs to stop talking and concentrate on delivering.
We have quality. So just let rip!

There'll be bloody hurricane winds at the ground.

I still remember the game against Kidderminster (?) where part of the south stand came loose and the game was stopped while fans were moved to the north stand.

I also remember the game away to Mansfield when the game got called off at half time due to the wind and Mansfield fans blaming OUFC for it.

I still remember the game against Kidderminster (?) where part of the south stand came loose and the game was stopped while fans were moved to the north stand.

I also remember the game away to Mansfield when the game got called off at half time due to the wind and Mansfield fans blaming OUFC for it.

I can remember a game at Mansfield where we watched the Roof swaying up and down although the game finished. The wind dropped at halftime almost completely after we'd played into a gale in the 1st half with Adam Murray scoring for them with a wind assisted shot.

Keith Curle was such a knob end on that postponement. Sending the team out for the 2nd half knowing the game was already off. The good part was all of the shrapnel I collected from Mansfield fans when they coined us. Inbreds. But a free pint of beer.

Back
Top Bottom