Away Match Day Thread Walsall Away

swolley

Looks like the Walsall Supporters Association are planning a protest at our game on Jan 13th. They are not happy with owners/direction of club. Supporters are encouraged to stand outside the ground and not enter at all. STs to go in but buy no food or drink and leave on 80 mins whatever the state of the game.

Not sure how this leaves us with our family away day. I am too dumb to do a link but its under Besco tbanter

Looks like the Walsall Supporters Association are planning a protest at our game on Jan 13th. They are not happy with owners/direction of club. Supporters are encouraged to stand outside the ground and not enter at all. STs to go in but buy no food or drink and leave on 80 mins whatever the state of the game.

Not sure how this leaves us with our family away day. I am too dumb to do a link but its under Besco tbanter
disgruntled Walsall followers planning to , err, saddle up n f**k off then? ....sound a right bunch of cowboys running things there :ROFLMAO:

heres that link re Walsall 13 jan @swolley ........ http://www.walsall.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=516795

Is it going to peaceful or be peaceful like Man City's used to be at Maine Road?

They always seemed to be after we beat them or drew with them, Phil Neal was manager for at least one of them.

Good luck to the Walsall fans for their protest. Still hope we hammer them though.

Is it going to peaceful or be peaceful like Man City's used to be at Maine Road?

They always seemed to be after we beat them or drew with them, Phil Neal was manager for at least one of them.

Good luck to the Walsall fans for their protest. Still hope we hammer them though.
Yes, peaceful, 100 camper vans and 2000 flower necklaces are being made up as we speak ?

https://upthesaddlers.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51136&start=60

Looking forward to this now . A thousand or so united fans should create a decent atmosphere in that ground .

I can see it now 79th minute,Walsall get a penalty,Eastwood saves penalty with a background of emptying seats.

Or same scenario but Walsall score the pen followed by a muted clapping of a couple of dozen die hards

With a bit of luck we’ll have wrapped the game up early and they can clear off well before the 80th minute.

Back
Top Bottom