Wall of silence

The silence is deafening and apparent lack of action exhausting.
Come on OUFC sort out the communication and give us some updated information. The apathy will lead to despair and then anger.

To be honest we don't know if there is a lack of action, but I supose that's the point we don't know anything.

DE or at least the club has been doing something as the moves during the transfer window show. Now the window is shut the pressure for a couple of weeks at least is off. If Faz does a good job the pressure is off for a bit longer than that.

Ideally we would have sacked Pep in early December to give us enough time to bring someone in before the transfer window. Now we need to obtain league safety this season and rebuild in the summer. Therefore we will need some one in permanently at the least a few weeks before the end of the season at latest.

It is deeply frustrating that our owner or indeed the club does not feel the need to talk to the fans a bit more. This has been made worse by the whole summer recruitment, Pep as manager fiasco. DE does seem to at least be trying to stablise the ship. But nowadays what his plans are or commitment to the club is is anyone's guess. We have to be careful to temper our feelings of frustration and not let it grow into anger. But on the other hand we do need to keep up the pressure to improve the poor situation of the relationship between fans and club.

This forum can't come a minute too soon. I think DE will face some very awkward questions.

To be honest we don't know if there is a lack of action, but I supose that's the point we don't know anything.

DE or at least the club has been doing something as the moves during the transfer window show. Now the window is shut the pressure for a couple of weeks at least is off. If Faz does a good job the pressure is off for a bit longer than that.

Ideally we would have sacked Pep in early December to give us enough time to bring someone in before the transfer window. Now we need to obtain league safety this season and rebuild in the summer. Therefore we will need some one in permanently at the least a few weeks before the end of the season at latest.

It is deeply frustrating that our owner or indeed the club does not feel the need to talk to the fans a bit more. This has been made worse by the whole summer recruitment, Pep as manager fiasco. DE does seem to at least be trying to stablise the ship. But nowadays what his plans are or commitment to the club is is anyone's guess. We have to be careful to temper our feelings of frustration and not let it grow into anger. But on the other hand we do need to keep up the pressure to improve the poor situation of the relationship between fans and club.

This forum can't come a minute too soon. I think DE will face some very awkward questions.

The whole situation is just so strange. When DE first came in the key message was to build bridges with the fans and recreate a feeling of inclusion that had been allowed to disintegrate. And now that’s all being undone again. We’re supposed to have a new MD installed who by all accounts is very impressive but during one of the most incident filled couple of weeks in the clubs recent history we’ve not heard a peep from him?

Add to that the bizarre situation of introducing a new manager last summer without a single member of the board present just leaves you scratching your head for answers..

What's to say. They are recruiting Eales trust Faz so he will have it until end of the season unless it is going very wrong .

Agreed. I genuinely think that we arent reporting anything because we arent actually doing anything.

For there not to have been a peep, not even tales of managers expressing interest, is just completely bizarre.

Agreed. I genuinely think that we arent reporting anything because we arent actually doing anything.

For there not to have been a peep, not even tales of managers expressing interest, is just completely bizarre.

Well DE has been out of the country so is it likely applications have been invited yet?

I am sure there are a number of managers of varying ability that would have an interest but why would they go public especially if already employed?

After Bury and Pep going there was only the mickey mouse trophy so if DE had an already planned business meeting he knew there was 2 weeks before another league game and his return.

Back
Top Bottom