Wales Vs Denmark

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
Very funny that the prospect of Swindon beating anyone at the moment is unlikely πŸ˜‚ but also very true πŸ˜‚

Bale's playing alright today.
About time too ...needs to keep it up for 90 mins & to get his shots on target !!....wasnt his last goals of the pl season for spuds v Leicester (past Schmichael) ?

Just heard the commentator taking the P**s out of Swindon. "The prospects of Swindon beating anyone at the moment are pretty remote"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I imagine that not many are aware of their plight but they are now aware of how s**t they are as a result of that.

*chefs kiss 😘 πŸ‘Œ*

Wales were OK for the first 15 minutes, but they need to do something drastic at half time.

Wales were OK for the first 15 minutes, but they need to do something drastic at half time.
They dominated the first 15 but wver since the goal it has been all Denmark.
Now awful defending 2 0

They might as well not have VAR in the Euros, it never seems to do anything. They seem to have overreacted to how it got too involved at times last season and so have made it redundant. Looked like a blatant foul in the buildup to the second goal, you can’t come through the back of the player as a defender like that

I'm not Welsh before anyone starts. I thought the officials were alot better in this tournament then what we are offered in league 1 and even in the Premier league. But tonight they have been poor, missing freekicks and giving a yellow card for a not even a foul offence.

Denmark have been worthy winners so far though.

They might as well not have VAR in the Euros, it never seems to do anything. They seem to have overreacted to how it got too involved at times last season and so have made it redundant. Looked like a blatant foul in the buildup to the second goal, you can’t come through the back of the player as a defender like that
I do prefer it like this though.
Clear and obvious mistake by the referee.

Back
Top Bottom