General vote for your September player of the Month

Could go to one of several players really!
Mackie has been awesome, busting a gut every game, Henry has been superb, Cadden has been brilliant, Brannagan has been great again, and Fosu has been amazing with some great goals, but for me, it has to go to Mous, as he’s really shored things up since coming back into the side this month, and his leadership skill have been excellent, and a big reason I think for our upturn in form.

Well done Mous!

Rob Dickie for me. Has been instrumental in keeping clean sheets and is showing so much more confidence.

Brannagan I think.
Gorrin is an unsung here.
There are so many. Eastwood has been off song at times but he’s still a really good keeper

if an individual is selected player of the month, should said player have played the vast majority of every match? :unsure:

I couldn’t decide between Mous and Henry, but Mous has really improved the defence since coming back in, which was in disarray, and been such a good leader, he deserves it, and for that, gets my vote ahead of Henry, just!

But overall, Henry is definitely player of the season so far, he’s been superb. Robbo needs to make sure we give him a new contract, he deserves one.

So many players playing really well though, which is great to see, long may it continue!

As an exile who has to rely on RadOx commentary, the "extended highlights" on iFollow, and you lot, I never vote. My suspicion is, given goals scored, it will go to Fosu. But yeah, 5 clean sheets should not be overlooked, and it seems like everyone has stepped up of late.

Glutton - complain ye not when spoilt for choice!

It’s virtually impossible to call this one. Even the current fringe players - Forde, Baptiste, Long, Sykes etc - have been faultless when called upon. In my opinion the player of the month has to be someone who contributed to the unforgettable night versus West Ham as well as having been a consistent league performer so narrowing it down on that basis I’m going for Rob Dickie.

James Henry for me:

EGDNH4bWsAAMzP0

Back
Top Bottom