Vincent Kompany

Is he left-footed? Either way, Dickie should be prioritised of the two for his favoured position.

At least he'll be close enough to me that I can go and watch him. If I felt like it.

Going out on a real high, having played a big part at the business end of one of the most successful seasons in English football history, a real City Legend.

Going out at right time though, not the player he was pre injuries and the step down is sensible from a footballer who comes across as decent and bright.

Going out on a real high, having played a big part at the business end of one of the most successful seasons in English football history, a real City Legend.

Going out at right time though, not the player he was pre injuries and the step down is sensible from a footballer who comes across as decent and bright.

Surprised that he didn’t fancy another crack at the Champions League. I suspect they would have swapped the treble for that one trophy

Silly stupid gobbo said we wud be signing players like centre halfs and weve not brought in Company fuming :mad::mad::mad:

No, no this Kompany rumour is just diverting attention from the real story, look more closely ... we need a centre forward, the real reason Aguero as on the bench yesterday and did not play any part in the final, was that Pep was furious Aguero has held discussions with Robbo prior to the Final.

Back
Top Bottom