Viagogo

Gary Baldi

MPs have advised that punters do not use Viagogo - I refuse to use sites like them as they are a chronic rip off and nothing more than unrepentant bullies who don't care about the people buying the tickets. The MPs advice is quite damning:
"We believe that Viagogo has yet to prove itself a trustworthy operator given its history of resisting compliance, court orders & parliamentary scrutiny, & flouting consumer law"

Be careful where you buy gig tickets from and don't fall over charlatans like Viagogo.

Wouldn`t use any such platforms where it can be avoided. No better than the spiv in the suit selling spares outside.... as it was back in the day...

Wouldn`t use any such platforms where it can be avoided. No better than the spiv in the suit selling spares outside.... as it was back in the day...
Usually said spivs came complete with scouse or mockney accents back then ....'buyin', sellin' la' '

Too late for me; I recently paid well over the odds for tickets. I regret the way I bought them and should have paid more attention, but their sales methods were really underhand. As soon as I clicked the final button, I was informed exactly how much I had paid. I'm annoyed and also embarrassed at being had over by them. They refuse to give a refund, but state you can sell them on their site for no extra fees if you don't want them; they don't send the tickets to you in enough time to allow you to sell them elsewhere. I couldn't bring myself to sell them on their site, nor do I have the time and energy to keep my dispute going.
I've accepted that I got conned by them and will now try to enjoy the gig.
Never again.

The artists/bands etc could do something about the way their fanbase get well n truly shafted by add ons, booking fees , and other scams by online ticket websites .... few actually seem to give a flyingfuck

The ticket sellers should offer refunds, sometimes you might buy a ticket then be unable to make it. What would you do? Take the loss or sell it for a profit?

Back
Top Bottom