National News Vaccine - have you had yours?

Have you had your vaccine?

• Total voters
Had my second AZ jab yesterday, pretty bad reaction after the first one and banging headache and feverish this time round. Good luck to the fella earlier in the thread planning to play Sunday footie the day after his second one!

Why would they book a vaccine if they were not going to turn up?

Here in Wales the small vaccination clinics, (as opposed to the mass vaccination sites where you are invited to book your own appointment), just send an appointment date and time. You don’t have to confirm or refuse so there’s no real way of knowing how many people will actually turn up. I guess it’s the same in England?

Here in Wales the small vaccination clinics, (as opposed to the mass vaccination sites where you are invited to book your own appointment), just send an appointment date and time. You don’t have to confirm or refuse so there’s no real way of knowing how many people will actually turn up. I guess it’s the same in England?

You book an appointment here, so if you don’t want the jab it would be weird to bother doing that.

Anyone who has the "normal" NHS App can now see their official Covid "status" so I am told.

Unless you had a jab as part of a trial!! :mad:

Had my second AZ jab yesterday, pretty bad reaction after the first one and banging headache and feverish this time round. Good luck to the fella earlier in the thread planning to play Sunday footie the day after his second one!

Thanks, I did!

Proper ropey first time round for several days but no reaction at all after the 2nd. (Slight ache in the arm notwithstanding)

Got my first one booked for Saturday, in the City Center at Boots!
Second jab booked for Kass Stad though!

Hmmm. Just discovered that the daughter-in-law has been, and still is, 'too busy' to get her jab.
We have a family reunion booked for early July and Mrs HG was an original 'shielder' so after a pow-wow muggins was elected to tell d-i-l that if she hasn't had her jab at least three weeks beforehand then it's off.
Didn't go down well but I have to say that she's the first vaccine denier we have actually come across, everyone else we know has jumped at their chance to get a jab.

It's now available to anyone who turns 30 before July, so I've got mine booked this morning.

I will say that I have no plans to go to the Madejksi at all, it's just the only one that was available for #2! I'll be moved back to Oxfordshire by that point, and can rearrange it.
4a74b456de1319dbaa431cb1bc6f4ec0.jpg

Hmmm. Just discovered that the daughter-in-law has been, and still is, 'too busy' to get her jab.
We have a family reunion booked for early July and Mrs HG was an original 'shielder' so after a pow-wow muggins was elected to tell d-i-l that if she hasn't had her jab at least three weeks beforehand then it's off.
Didn't go down well but I have to say that she's the first vaccine denier we have actually come across, everyone else we know has jumped at their chance to get a jab.
I’m a denier but my birth certificate says deferent 😉

Back
Top Bottom