International News US Election YF Vote/Prediction

Who will win the US Election on Tuesday?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 29 53.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carefreeoufc

Real straight forward... who do you think will win? Not a thread for who’s better, who’s worse (they are already running).

Who’s your money on? Me... I’d prefer Biden but I reckon Trump is going to do it again.

Any Trump supporters ... please explain clearly why you think Trump would be a better choice, without emojis, gloating, or aggression. Is there anything beyond hatred of liberals and educated people?

Biden will want to get into bed with the EU therefore pushing the UK right to the back? Personally for the UK, Trump might be the safer option?

I don't think I am able to cast an informed vote as the question doesn't quantify whether there are any deals involved........

I don't think I am able to cast an informed vote as the question doesn't quantify whether there are any deals involved........
No deals, no oven ready basted Trump, no pan seared Biden. Just straight up... if you were putting a bet on who’s your money on.

No idea why, just a hunch but I think Trump will get in for another term despite what the polls say.

Depends where the sesh is - gotta respect those local lockdown guidelines. Also I don’t want to share my Pringles.
T1 here! I’ll keep the gin and juice cold and the chronic flowing if you bring some paprika ones for us hillbillies in South Oxfordshire. We don’t get out to the big cities much.

I voted Biden out of desperate hope. A Trump re-election will be no good for anyone apart from the US’s deepest enemies.

I think Biden will won by such a margin that even Trump won't be able to block the transition, but I'm sure that won't stop him trying!

Trump to be bankrupt, divorced and living abroad within a year or two!

Trump will win Florida & North Carolina. Biden will win Wisconsin & Michigan (and maybe Arizona), meaning it all comes down to Pennsylvania.

In about two weeks time, they finish counting in PA and declare Biden the winner by 1000 votes. Trump goes to court, saying that the recent changes to PA voting were unlawful.

By early January, it ends up in the Supreme Court, who find in favor of Trump by a 5-4 margin, with ACB being the deciding vote.

Democrats bring new meaning to the term apoplectic, the 2nd US Civil War ensues, and the union breaks into two........

{and yes, I'm kind of joking......but sadly it's not an impossible scenario.........]

Back
Top Bottom