International News US Election YF Vote/Prediction

Who will win the US Election on Tuesday?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 29 53.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump will win Florida & North Carolina. Biden will win Wisconsin & Michigan (and maybe Arizona), meaning it all comes down to Pennsylvania.

In about two weeks time, they finish counting in PA and declare Biden the winner by 1000 votes. Trump goes to court, saying that the recent changes to PA voting were unlawful.

By early January, it ends up in the Supreme Court, who find in favor of Trump by a 5-4 margin, with ACB being the deciding vote.

Democrats bring new meaning to the term apoplectic, the 2nd US Civil War ensues, and the union breaks into two........

{and yes, I'm kind of joking......but sadly it's not an impossible scenario.........]
When does @amershamdave dog run on the pitch?

Trump will win Florida & North Carolina. Biden will win Wisconsin & Michigan (and maybe Arizona), meaning it all comes down to Pennsylvania.

In about two weeks time, they finish counting in PA and declare Biden the winner by 1000 votes. Trump goes to court, saying that the recent changes to PA voting were unlawful.

By early January, it ends up in the Supreme Court, who find in favor of Trump by a 5-4 margin, with ACB being the deciding vote.

Democrats bring new meaning to the term apoplectic, the 2nd US Civil War ensues, and the union breaks into two........

{and yes, I'm kind of joking......but sadly it's not an impossible scenario.........]
It’s frighteningly possible.

It could be an epic battle between Darth Mango plus his Supreme Court, and the forces of Joe Skywalker, Princess AOC and Obi-Wan KeBernie.

T1 here! I’ll keep the gin and juice cold and the chronic flowing if you bring some paprika ones for us hillbillies in South Oxfordshire. We don’t get out to the big cities much.

South Oxfordshire?

Anything above Hanney is the North to us in Wantage.

What is 'Pringles' anyway?

hope Biden ousts tango Trump.... biggest problem against that happening are the American voters

I think (and hope) Biden wins it. It's all very well having the leader of America as a slightly scary figure of fun (like an orange clown with a nuclear bomb strapped to him) but the American people deserve someone better. Is Biden better? Well I don't think he could be any worse, and from what I have seen and heard he isn't - by a long way.
But it's the US, where people from Iowa don't seem to know what's happening in Chicago, never mind the rest of the world - so who knows.

The best the Americans probably hope for is Biden to win then stand down and allow the Vice President to run the show

I think Trump will get another term, but only just! Tough choice for the American people.

An awful, awful lot of sense and truth in that rant. Particularly this bit:
"Politics is no longer about a rational choice, it's about tribal affiliation. There's no ideology."

Though I have to say that this line made me laugh - "Set the dial back to vanilla, and everyone can just take a breath":ROFLMAO:

He is a brilliant satirist. When satire almost matches the reality it`s good.
I don`t recommend getting up and leaving part of the way through his stage show, he absolutely shredded some bloke & his lady at De Montfort. :ROFLMAO:

I think its another election where one option is bad and the other is worse (sound familiar?) Biden to win by default and Trump to spit his dummy out.

I see the National Guard have formed regional reaction teams as they are expecting things to get a bit naughty...especially with a drawn out, disputed count which Trump seems hell bent on.

He's just a massive spoilt child with a huge inferiority complex.

Was very refreshing to hear the Mooch on QT this week. He most certainly seems to have had his Road to Damascus moment and is trying to atone for his sins... he even got praise from Bonnie Greer ffs!

Biden fairly comfortably with a bit of luck.
Wouldn't it be good to finally sideline Trumps egotistical self centred ramblings?

I`m surprised, considering the generic liberalism of this place, that the vote is so close.
If that is reflected across the pond it could be 4 more years of pain for some............

Back
Top Bottom