General U's Cash

Oxymoron

Can you only check your balance in the club shop? <insert "push you over" joke of your choice here>

Really don't know what credit I might have and would hate to load up with collectable goodies, approach the counter, brandish my ST with a flourish and say "Pay for it out of the balance, my good man" only to be told "There's only 27p left on this card sir"......

Can you only check your balance in the club shop? <insert "push you over" joke of your choice here>

Really don't know what credit I might have and would hate to load up with collectable goodies, approach the counter, brandish my ST with a flourish and say "Pay for it out of the balance, my good man" only to be told "There's only 27p left on this card sir"......

I was able to check on my online account for the shop.
Go to your profile and then loyalty cash section

Go through to the checkout once you have placed an item in your basket and you’ll either have the option to “use loyalty cash”, or not.

Looks like it is only the main club shop and not all the affiliate sites that link from the shop page?
I have nearly a tenner to spend, thought i would buy the personalised coasters, but it's a different company.

Ta. It seems I can buy a £10 gift card with my £10 U's cash, so that might solve the "what to buy" dilema....

The Ox magazine numbers 2 and 3 will be in stock. That's one way to spend your tenner.

I ordered the Manor Leisure polo top today and was able to use my U's cash on this.

I guess the original story was that it was the final "match" to use your cash. It does say that at some point over the Summer, unused balances will be cleared.

Last edited:
I ordered the Manor Leisure polo top today and was able to use my U's cash on this.

I guess the original story was that it was the final "match" to use your cash. It does say that at some point over the Summer, unused balances will be cleared.
The polo shirt looks ok. Embroidered motif and reasonable design. (I hate all those screen print jobs, always start to peel or fade away)

I may have to pop over to the shop and save the delivery cost (£4.95) - being a mean old git! Still got £6.95 U's cash on my account to spend, hurrah!

Back
Top Bottom