Update available to all members

Our members update of last week is now available to all fans here: http://www.oxvox.org.uk/update26jan19/
How is the relationship with the club?
It appears to me that the club has not answered many of the questions asked of them and have somewhat ignored Oxvox. Is that unfair?
Also sorry two questions and apologies if answered elsewhere but what gas happened re the mural at the back of the East Stand?
Thanks

Could well serve as a wake at the rate tiger is going.

I feel sorry for the OxVox committee, been put in a horrible position and have to tread a fine line, but at some point OxVox is going to have to call bullshit bow tie out on exactly what is going on, they called him out last time (or the time before that) but it’s increasingly obvious that he is very dangerous for this football club.

Could well serve as a wake at the rate tiger is going.

I feel sorry for the OxVox committee, been put in a horrible position and have to tread a fine line, but at some point OxVox is going to have to call bullshit bow tie out on exactly what is going on, they called him out last time (or the time before that) but it’s increasingly obvious that he is very dangerous for this football club.
The trouble appears to be that Tiger simply ignored Oxvox when their rhetoric became tougher after the last winding up order.
Ultimately what can Oxvox do if they are ignored?
Regardless hopefully we will hear from Oxvox shortly

Back
Top Bottom