EPL unscheduled pre match 'entertainment' At Old Trafford ?

Just heard a football fan (of undisclosed team) on the radio state that (to paraphrase), any football fan who doesn't 100% support the 'protest' at Old Trafford can't really be a football fan. He wasn't probed on his opinion, but I assume he felt the violence and vandalism exhibited during the protest was acceptable. Seems I'm not a football fan after all.

Clearly lacking some intellect.

I think we can also be very safe in the assumption that if yesterday’s game was happening whilst Man U were top of the Premiership and needed 3 points to secure the title, it most certainly would not have happened.

Just heard a football fan (of undisclosed team) on the radio state that (to paraphrase), any football fan who doesn't 100% support the 'protest' at Old Trafford can't really be a football fan. He wasn't probed on his opinion, but I assume he felt the violence and vandalism exhibited during the protest was acceptable. Seems I'm not a football fan after all.
only a small number where out of order it seems like you think all the protesters where bad then ?.

Sounds like you 100% support what you saw yesterday then? Good and Bad.
i support working class fans opposing billionaire owners of any club you will always get some idiots in any large gathering or should we just punish everyone there ?.

i support working class fans opposing billionaire owners of any club you will always get some idiots in any large gathering or should we just punish everyone there ?.

Everyone that broke into the stadium, yes. Anyone who injured someone, yes. If some A*****e broke into my home and starting vandalising it and attacking me, I expect him to be held accountable.

Not sure why someone should be exempt just because you think they are working class. Which brings me back to the point that it is impossible to be 100% behind what you witnessed yesterday.

And let’s not forget., these protests were about the owners rather the ESL (although that was clearly the tipping point).

I don’t remember such scenes when Man U were winning everything.

Everyone that broke into the stadium, yes. Anyone who injured someone, yes. If some A*****e broke into my home and starting vandalising it and attacking me, I expect him to be held accountable.

Not sure why someone should be exempt just because you think they are working class. Which brings me back to the point that it is impossible to be 100% behind what you witnessed yesterday.

And let’s not forget., these protests were about the owners rather the ESL (although that was clearly the tipping point).

I don’t remember such scenes when Man U were winning everything.
breaking into somoenes house is not the same thing thought this thier club thier home in a way etc.

They maybe don't feel it's "their home" anymore?

I can understand that, but DC made this comparison, not me.

It still doesn’t excuse the actions of some of those idiots letting down everyone else.

• React
Reactions: m
Where were they in 1991 when MUFC were floated on the stock exchange?
After that it became a business, no more, no less.
That business was then at risk from takeovers and happily fell face first into the trough of greed that is the Premier League.

All well and good until the wealthy want more..........hence the ESL.

breaking into somoenes house is not the same thing thought this thier club thier home in a way etc.
But it’s not, it belongs to the Glaziers so until they open the ground it’s private property

Delayed again..................................... :rolleyes:

Even though it was only the "decoy bus" got blocked and had its tyres done..
1620931315174.png

Protest outside old Trafford again but players of both teams inside stadium
What a load of old shitttt

I don’t understand. Are people on here not supportive of Man Utd fans protesting?

I would hope that other fans supported us if we had reason to have major objections about our board.

Trying to hit them in the pocket by stopping games going ahead seems like a good approach.

I don’t understand. Are people on here not supportive of Man Utd fans protesting?

I would hope that other fans supported us if we had reason to have major objections about our board.

Trying to hit them in the pocket by stopping games going ahead seems like a good approach.

They were happy to take the money when it became a PLC without the vision that once it was a listed business it was no longer "theirs".
The Glazers won`t give tuppence if anyone is in the ground or not or where it is played, hence the ESL idea.
The Premier League creation is what has screwed the game from top to bottom.

We`ve done protesting when it mattered with little/no support from anyone.

They reap what they sow.

They were happy to take the money when it became a PLC without the vision that once it was a listed business it was no longer "theirs".
The Glazers won`t give tuppence if anyone is in the ground or not or where it is played, hence the ESL idea.
The Premier League creation is what has screwed the game from top to bottom.

We`ve done protesting when it mattered with little/no support from anyone.

They reap what they sow.
So you reckon ManU fans were on their forum going "can't believe those Oxford fans stormed the boardroom. Stuff 'em - they were happy when FK took over and promised them a journey. Reap what you sow."

The problem i have with these protest is I think they’re a good thing because stopping arguably the second biggest game in this country is vs scum is the biggest lol gets recognition but come the summer they will want haalland Sancho Kane whoever else and these players cost millions who do the protesters think will pay for them it’s kind of hypocritical

Back
Top Bottom