EPL unscheduled pre match 'entertainment' At Old Trafford ?

Kick off delayed...... speculation said "fans" might well obstruct the arriving team coaches.

How exciting.... think I`ll go and potter around the garden. :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if all these Man U fans who are so upset at the owners will refrain from buying a season ticket for next season?

I hate Man U and Liverpool. Awful greedy clubs.
But fair okay to both sets of supporters over the ESL.

I get the impression this is more about lack of success since Fergie‘s days.

ESL was the tipping point.

Nothing will happen to them. They are too precious! No point giving the club a fine, as it’s just a splash in the ocean. Points deduction won’t happen either.

If this sort of behaviour happened in the lower leagues however, then both a fine and points deduction would take place.

Man U might want to look at their security considering their fans managed to get into the training ground last week, break into old Trafford and on the pitch today.
Fair play to standing up against their clubs owners and showing that they won’t stand by and let them do what they want with the club.

Unfortunately, as always you get a few idiots who only turn up to cause trouble which has happened today with throwing flares and turning cars over.

Don't condone any violent actions, of course, but actually glad to see the Man U fans not letting this lie.

Course, it was really back in 1991, when the club went public, that they should have been protesting. That was the day that the club became a corporation once and for all and set everything onto the path that led to the Glazers. Course they didn't protest then because they were making tons of money and were desperate for success......

Brilliant. Good to see their fans get involved. They might as well cancel the match, nothing much hangs on it and they play each other every year anyway.
postponed ...poor old sky sport 'deprived' of one of their moneyspinners ...

Fair play to the Manc fans for getting the game called off today that someway to
Make you point getting the biggest game in English football p-p I hope when it gets rearranged they get that one p-p aswel f**k the big six and f**k the ESL

If they want the Glazer's out they need to hit them in the pocket as money is the only thing the Glazer's love.
Needs 100% of the worldwide support to stop buying Tickets' Merchandise and subscriptions to TV channels.

Motd 2 last night opened with Shearer & Jeanus giving an overview of the afternoons happenings at old trafford ....editor of man u fanzine united we stand was invited on to gives his views ....which he gave and rather well too IMO ....including saying football needing a complete overhaul ....citing recent owners of Bury, Macclesfield & Bolton being fit and proper persons when clearly they wernt ....also said redistribution of wealth in football required changing with more £ reaching lower league clubs .....cant find a link atm but I thought he made some really good points

Back
Top Bottom