Under 23’s team.

Craig

Are we going to compete in a league, or just arrange games to suit? And where will home games be played? Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, but saw the article online regarding trials and couldn’t recall if those details had been announced.

Are we going to compete in a league, or just arrange games to suit? And where will home games be played? Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, but saw the article online regarding trials and couldn’t recall if those details had been announced.
Presume (without knowing for certain) u23 home games will be played at court place farm (same as ou ladies)?

That would have been my guess, too. It’s a well used pitch at the moment - City 1st team, City Ladies, Oxford United Women, as well as our academy training there in the evening. There’s probably more I am unaware of.

I would certainly pop down occasionally if it’s CPF.

Unrelated, but wonder if Darryl still has that deal in place that entitles him to 50% of food and drink profits at CPF?

Regarding the U23 leagues, KR isn't a fan. Prefers to set up friendlies with teams to get a good mix of games.

That’s interesting. I wonder how much flexibility there is regarding planning and other teams willing to do the same. Karl obviously knows better than I do, so I’m interested to see how it develops.

Really pleased we are doing this again - here's to another Josh Ruffels

Really pleased with this based on the work he did with the Youth team.

I wonder if the U23s will have to wear black boots only?

As a side note, could the OUFC Twitter feed not find better photos of Chris Allen? Both yesterday's and today's look like "My God what have I done!!"

Not sure if it’s the same one but the official site has used these two bad boys in the last week. Poor guy, he must have said something to upset Chris Williams!

3b8ac78da1877b102c7e0514b2a3aadd.jpg

24373e6e33d7f418b939f6ab93140a20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom