U23s win this afternoon

Sarge

God like member
U23s beat Crawley 3-2 OUFC goals from Tom Lofthouse (2) and 24 yo signing Jonte Smith

a friendly game , dont know if it was 'home' or away ...nor who featured in the OUFC U23 squad today .... OUFC official may share the info at some point????

Is Lofthouse one of our youth products?
been a regular fixture in U23s this season ...knows where the goal is and how to put the ball in the back of it
dont know much else about him.... but, yes I believe hes coming through the young Ox's ranks

U23s beat Crawley 3-2 OUFC goals from Tom Lofthouse (2) and 24 yo signing Jonte Smith

a friendly game , dont know if it was 'home' or away ...nor who featured in the OUFC U23 squad today .... OUFC official may share the info at some point????
I believe it's Kyran Lofthouse?

Seems to find the goal quite often. Give the lad a chance.

I believe it's Kyran Lofthouse?

Seems to find the goal quite often. Give the lad a chance.
wish the club would provide (advance) info on both U18 and U23 OUFC matches, complete with names and the shirt number they a playing as .... makes it easier to define who actualy is who

@Sarge
https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2019/february/u23-v-hull/

Tuesday 12th February at Thame United.

Oxford United'’s Under 23 side get a chance to impress once again with a home game against Hull City next Tuesday in the Premier League Cup.
Chris Allen’s exciting young team have done well this season but now see their campaign coming to crunch time when they welcome the Tigers to Thame United’s ASM Stadium.
United need a positive result to stand a chance of making progress from a group that also contains Wolves and Swansea, and that should mean another exciting game to enjoy.
Admission is just £3 for adults and £1 for under 16s with the game taking place on Tuesday 12th February, kick off at 7pm.

Back
Top Bottom