General U23s one retained one released

It sounds like Heap is very promising.
Have you seen much of these 2 Sarge?

It sounds like Heap is very promising.
Have you seen much of these 2 Sarge?
both promising youngsters imo
Heap is a local lad, midfielder , possibly a future full international for Wales, hes been training with Welsh U21s , has had a cameo in the 'first team' this season (checkatrade trophy I think?)

Matt Taylor, young solid full back , left sided.... was with Wigan the Derby county before joining OUFC U23s .... guessing has been released to 'make way' for home grown youngsters coming up through the ranks. Likely to have a decent career at at least L2/ L1 level if not higher

I have, and with respect, he’s a little fortunate. Now I wish the lad the best of it all but he’s going to struggle with the ‘23s..

On a side note, get Ryan Crooks signed up.

Also chatting to Slav (Spasov) in the week, it’s bad timing and luck that he’s out for the season following surgery to his ankle that was injured in the Bournemouth Fa youth game. Top lad is Slav who I’ve no doubt will make it as a pro. Along with Lopez, Lofthouse, Elchi, Owen and Crooks..

It's looking good in the youth teams. The Aaron Woodley/Tyrone Marsh strike partnership never came to be but I have a bit more faith that within the current crop there are future gems.

It's looking good in the youth teams. The Aaron Woodley/Tyrone Marsh strike partnership never came to be but I have a bit more faith that within the current crop there are future gems.
there is some potential at both OUFC U18 and U23 level currently, some seriously impressive promise ... both teams/squads play exciting football, well worth going along to watch IMO

Ty Marsh has made it to League 2 with Macclesfield, Woodley appears to have fallen off the radar

I have, and with respect, he’s a little fortunate. Now I wish the lad the best of it all but he’s going to struggle with the ‘23s..

On a side note, get Ryan Crooks signed up.
Is that Heap that you don't particularly rate?

Back
Top Bottom