U18s & u23s info

Sarge

God like member
Ladies too..... sucessful season (so far) , something (s) the club has got right in a difficult season for the first team.
Despite the good news from oufc ladies as well as u18s &u23s, i fore one cant grasp why success at those levels isnt being shouted from the rooftops, or at least all over the ows, as in communicating when the ladies, u18s &u23s are playing, & where, along with information as to who is playing in the respective squads. Matchday info/reports are minimal if at all from most ladies, u18 & u23 games. If were lucky the results , few lines about the game appear on ows 2 or even 3 days after.
if instead the powers that be responsible for pr & communication revised the current situation and got the information at least on the ows earlier than at present, perhaps, just perhaps the ladies, u18s &u23 matches (home predomininatly, but, given the many exiles away games too) may attract more support to watch oufc successes this campaign, as well as catch some of our homegrown prospects for the future.

wouldnt take much to address n change imo

Last edited:
Ladies too..... sucessful season (so far) , something (s) the club has got right in a difficult season for the first team.
Despite the good news from oufc ladies as well as u18s &u23s, i fore one cant grasp why success at those levels isnt being shouted from the rooftops, or at least all over the ows, as in communicating when the ladies, u18s &u23s are playing, & where, along with information as to who is playing in the respective squads. Matchday info/reports are minimal if at all from most ladies, u18 & u23 games. If were lucky the results , few lines about the game appear on ows 2 or even 3 days after.
if instead the powers that be responsible for pr & communication revised the current situation and got the information at least on the ows earlier than at present, perhaps, just perhaps the ladies, u18s &u23 matches (home predomininatly, but, given the many exiles away games too) may attract more support to watch oufc successes this campaign, as well as catch some of our homegrown prospects for the future.

would take much to address n change imo

The ladies team have their own website tbf. Whether that could be integrated into the main website I don't know but I suspect it would increase awareness and the level of information for the average supporter (rather than those who hunt it out) if it could.

And on cue ....bearing out opening post on this thread, ows , 2 days on, up pops up a brief report

Last edited:
And on cue ....bearing out opening post on this thread, ows , 2 days on posts up a brif report

Tbf Sarge, it is a decent interview with Leon Blackmore-Such with the key highlights. I'm not sure what else they could do, and it may be a few days after as they have to do the interview and tie in the highlights with that.

Tbf Sarge, it is a decent interview with Leon Blackmore-Such with the key highlights. I'm not sure what else they could do, and it may be a few days after as they have to do the interview and tie in the highlights with that.
Advance info would be helpful , inc whos in the squad, kickoff times, venue, admission costs, and at the very least a few days if not a week, in advance too , with a couple of prompts on ows in the run in too, might be helpful & may attract a few more along to games?

Agree, its a decent interview with leon blackmore such, bouncing round the uk as i do working , which makes me a part time exile of sorts (back in ox3 for a few days now), maybe im expecting too much from oufc pr/communication dept (?), as in, out of preference ,ideally im wanting to see/read match reports from u18, u23 (and ladies) on the ows earlier/quicker than 2 days after the match? . .. and it really shouldnt be a problem for oufc pr/communications dept to be a bit quicker off the mark imo?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom