Matches U18s last game of current campaign (tomorrow)

Sarge

God like member
at home at the training ground V Plymouth Argyle U18s Tues 28th Jan - kick off 1pm

Doesnt the league get split for the last part of the season?

Doesnt the league get split for the last part of the season?
it did last season for u18s ...young U's won the first league campaign last season,and were I think, runners up ( or 3rd place ?) in the second league last season.... likely itd be similar if not the same, in two parts, this season?

it did last season for u18s ...young U's won the first league campaign last season,and were I think, runners up ( or 3rd place ?) in the second league last season.... likely itd be similar if not the same, in two parts, this season?
I assume so.
Bit early to finish the season.

Merit Youth League is in the second half of the season per official web site.
As we will come top 3. I think that we lay against the better sides from the other leagues.

Anyone at the u18s game who can keep us informed pn how its going?

Work commission came in so I couldnt go

Anyone at the u18s game who can keep us informed pn how its going?

Work commission came in so I couldnt go

currently 3-0 up

Jones, Goodrham and Stevens all scoring.

would imagine we see a few of these out on loan soon

Last edited:
maybe our senior team could be coached by the youngsters - they know where the goal is

maybe our senior team could be coached by the youngsters - they know where the goal is

Most have just outgrown U18 football. Lopes, Jones, Spasov have all been around the first team and playing U18s for a few years. Probably best to get them on loan as I’ve not heard much about our 23s

Cheers for the updates @Shosho ... .sounds like i missed a bit of a goal fest. Pleased the u18s finished part1 of thier season on a real high

Finished this half of the season in second place (behind Bournemouth)
if memory serves, u18s beat b'mouth to win the first league (this time) last season, and the part 2 league last season was won by b'mouth, with a proper close finish for 2nd/3rd place fought out between our u18s & sw*nd*n u18s- think U18s finished 2nd ?

if memory serves, u18s beat b'mouth to win the first league (this time) last season, and the part 2 league last season was won by b'mouth, with a proper close finish for 2nd/3rd place fought out between our u18s & sw*nd*n u18s- think U18s finished 2nd ?

They also knocked us out of a cup when they battered us as City’s ground. A certain Jake Scrimshaw tearing us a new one.

He’s on loan at Eastleigh now.

Back
Top Bottom