U18s continue winning run

Before the weekend the youth team were 5 points clear with a game in hand at the top of the table.
Bournemouth are second.
When did we last have such a good U18 team?

Who’s this Lofthouse bloke?
I saw him play last season. He played up front then and caught the eye. He seems to have been moved to a right wing/ wing back role now which initially surprised me but he seems to be having good success in the new position. What do I know.. ?

He was one of the stand outs for me in their cup game last week

Beat Exeter City away 2-0 (according to Soccerway) on Saturday and now 8 pts clear at the top.

How long before the prem/championship vultures come swooping in I wonder..

Anyone know how the Under 18s did this morning against Bristol Rovers?
All quiet on the result on that one ...nowt anywhere at the mo, ...not even on OUFC official site, which isnt good to not have at least the final score from U18s game today, IMO

Totally agree. Thought it might have been mentioned on Radox prior to the game earlier but no reference.

Totally agree. Thought it might have been mentioned on Radox prior to the game earlier but no reference.
yep, me too ...though if the Official OUFC site cant be bothered to announce/ inform, its not easy for anyone (BBC or anyone) to find out that kind of information. Its wrong ... the MD claims 'marketing' is really good, wonder if OUFC MD includes the 'marketing' of OUFC U18s in his claim re marketing? :unsure:

2-2 draw final score earlier today .... info buried on the OUFC twitter feed from Plymouth !!!! .... info off the tweet cut n pasted below

2-2 draw at home to Bristol Rovers for our @OUFCOfficial youth team this morning. From 2-0 up always a hard one to take but learn quickly and move forwards! Goals from Elechi & Spasov.

Hopefully catching the game on Saturday so will report back my findings!

Back
Top Bottom