TV Games(Portsmouth A) (Scunthorpe H)

f*****g w****r that Australian ...... ridiculous kick off times, ridiculous days too, how about some of those multi-millions shared between the Premiershit elite finding their way to OUFC?, Maybe that would fund buying the stadium? .... SATURDAY 3pm should be when football matches are played

f*****g w****r that Australian ...... ridiculous kick off times, ridiculous days too, how about some of those multi-millions shared between the Premiershit elite finding their way to OUFC?, Maybe that would fund buying the stadium? .... SATURDAY 3pm should be when football matches are played

Absolutely and given they state tv coverage does not affect attendances no reason not to be 3pm.....oh silly me my mistake tv controls when games should start and the fans can do one!

Not as if those games will attract a wider audience either

Absolutely and given they state tv coverage does not affect attendances no reason not to be 3pm.....oh silly me my mistake tv controls when games should start and the fans can do one!

Not as if those games will attract a wider audience either
yep ...... smacks of contractual obligations ( to screen a few lower league matches per season) being met, and B*****s to football fans of the clubs 'selected' from Rupert Murdoch

Will be interesting to see how many we take to Portsmouth. Not exactly fair on the Scunthorpe fans travelling 3 hours for an early game either.

Fans really don't matter.

Has Frank tipped off Sky that he's taking the job?!?!

Why else would they have us on twice in a week, when there must be more meaningful games to cover?

I'm at Holland v England on the Friday night. Was all set to book my return flight into Southampton for 11am on the Saturday last night but held off

Glad I did now!

According to the EFL site, the deadline to notify clubs of these games being selected was 19th Jan and fixture changes are supposed to be publicly announced by the EFL within 3 working days of being picked.

Wonder why it has taken until now to announce (by all clubs looking at number of articles on various club websites today)

I'm at Holland v England on the Friday night. Was all set to book my return flight into Southampton for 11am on the Saturday last night but held off

Glad I did now!

According to the EFL site, the deadline to notify clubs of these games being selected was 19th Jan and fixture changes are supposed to be publicly announced by the EFL within 3 working days of being picked.

Wonder why it has taken until now to announce (by all clubs looking at number of articles on various club websites today)
EFL's Shaun boycott Harvey has a tendency to change rules when and where it suits him .... law unto himself

I can to an extent understand them wanting to show the Pompey game as it's normally a fiesty affair.

But OUFC v Scunthorpe will not appeal to anyone who does not support either side!

I really really hope we have sorted ourselves out by then and are harder to beat else that could be embarrassing twice in a week. Two tough games

Back
Top Bottom