TV Games(Portsmouth A) (Scunthorpe H)

I don’t see the argument about sky money being relevant, We would never have got the money for Roofe before sky, let’s face it, back in the day he would have been worth 250k, everyone thought the Trevor Francis move was unbelieable, how much would he be worth today, prices go up but not like football prices, so like for like it’s on a different scale.
Southampton have just spent 19 million on a player, fuckin mental, never even heard of him, harry Kane is allegedly worth over 100 million, footballs gone mad.

Certaily has, Hartlepool need £200K to survive, Sanchez is on around £400K per week at old trafford

Both games selected more for the opposition to United as both are in the running for promotion. United are just a sideline to make up the numbers.

Problem is,sky would give Sanchez £400 k a week but wouldn’t give the monkey hangers the steam off their P**s.

Maybe not Frank.. but we do have a sky employee on the board. He’ll know as well as anyone if things are about to get more interesting down Grenoble Road...
There is nothing remotely interesting in any way, shape or form in Grenoble Road. Cannot wait to get out of the place at ten to five. Back to the Manor and "The Royal Standard"! The good old days.

Think the Scunny game was going to ko at 12.45 on GF anyway? So being on TV hasn't changed anything (except that Scunny might bring 100 now instead of 250-300)

I cant promise good beer but I can cheep beer anyone fancy it let me know. Cheap beer with Pompey fans 2 different forms of transport free parking and hopefully 3 points against Pompey I can sort it COYY

Back
Top Bottom