General Tuesdays big announcements

2 friendlies with Posh on the SAME day July 27th 5:45 and 8pm Kick Offs

You’re missing the point. It’s the things he doesn’t scream about that make him so effective.
Surely, as your Bentley is undoubtedly a vintage model and it won't have a parking sensor at the back, a better use would be to tie him to the back bumper and use his high pitched shrieks of terror as the wall approaches as a fine and effective substitute. That out-of-the-box, blue-skies thinking shows why I am a great loss to the world of management consultancy - I have turned someone's weakness into a positive asset.

Now, where has that application form for the Fan's Council got to? ...

Surely, as your Bentley is undoubtedly a vintage model and it won't have a parking sensor at the back, a better use would be to tie him to the back bumper and use his high pitched shrieks of terror as the wall approaches as a fine and effective substitute. That out-of-the-box, blue-skies thinking shows why I am a great loss to the world of management consultancy - I have turned someone's weakness into a positive asset.

Now, where has that application form for the Fan's Council got to? ...
Oh don't worry, we've got your number! You'll be co-opted before you can say what about the toilets?

Believe we also playing Sheffield United behind closed doors on a 4 day training camp.

Thrilled I was.

Live streaming 2 friendlies...........

Good job they are behind closed doors....... won`t have to use the cesspits.

And no, I won`t be paying to watch them. :)

Back
Top Bottom