Tuesday night!

Ox4Eva

We need everyone there Tuesday night in a game we can we can win and let's back the team to the hilt.

Absolutely. They are all big games now. We need a positive, supportive atmosphere. Let Robinson play the disciplinarian, if he has to, and let’s focus on why most of us attend - supporting our team.

It's pretty much the only thing we can do. Maybe we intimidated the ref out of giving those 2 penalties to Oldham?

Worth a try. COYY!

Showing displeasure from the stands will help no-one and besides, KR is no fool, he sees things exactly the same as us. However, like him, we have to remain positive and keep any negative, unhelpful thoughts to ourself until we get the necessary points.

Well I’m not going. So more than likely a home win

As a glimmer of positivity I think it is worth noting we haven't actually lost at home since tiger came in, and had a decent points return for some tough games. (5 from 9).

This could be related to more positivity from the crowd.

Well I’m not going. So more than likely a home win

Part timer. :)

Blame the fooking weather. Deliberately booked 4 nights away when we didn’t have a game, only for it to be rearranged. On the plus side I’ve given my ticket to a guy on twitter, who for personal reasons hasn’t been able to get to many games. So im sure the support will be the same if not louder from my seat

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty much the only thing we can do. Maybe we intimidated the ref out of giving those 2 penalties to Oldham?

Worth a try. COYY!
We could give the Fleetwood team coach a similar 'welcome' as bin -dippers do to visiting teams?.... that should guarantee a 3-0 home win ....and be almost there in retaining L1 safety too

there again perhaps chucking missiles at away team coaches should stay in the 70s...and in Liverpool!

We were lucky to get a point yesterday and unless we get something from the next 2 home games then I think we will be well and truly fucked and relegation will raise its ugly head. Dickie and Rothwell has decent games but that’s about it, I don’t give a f**k if any other me moans but I will say it again “ Steikers what f*****g strikers “ we ain’t got any!

We were lucky to get a point yesterday and unless we get something from the next 2 home games then I think we will be well and truly fucked and relegation will raise its ugly head. Dickie and Rothwell has decent games but that’s about it, I don’t give a f**k if any other me moans but I will say it again “ Steikers what f*****g strikers “ we ain’t got any!

We have but he is on loan at Mansfield. :)

It's Mrs Loungers birthday on Tuesday so I have told her we are going out. Early dinner at Frankie & Benny's and onto the game.

I do like to show her a good time! :D
Is there any way we can let the ref know it’s your wife’s birthday and it’s of the utmost importance that she has the perfect evening..?

It's Mrs Loungers birthday on Tuesday so I have told her we are going out. Early dinner at Frankie & Benny's and onto the game.

I do like to show her a good time! :D

Mention this when u arrive and they will dim the lights and get the whole restaurant to sing happy birthday to her [emoji23][emoji23]. Last time I went in there for an evening meal, must have been 9months after a big event, as happy birthday must have been played to 10 different people

Back
Top Bottom