Tsun Dai

It’s new era global sports if memory serves. I don’t recall seeing him on there
Todd Kane is on their books. Likewise Raheem Hanley, who was on trial last season
To say we get on with egs is an understatement. We have more of their players than any other club

Ah thanks, it I was Impact Sports Management I was thinking of, who KR had shares in and represented Alli when both were at MK. Theyve gone bust now I see anyway.

I can only find the directors of new era global sports, not the shareholders.

Bit bonkers considering he hasn't played a minute here and is currently injured and hasn't started training after a knee injury.
I hope the physios are happy before sending him off...does him no good if he isn't ready.

Bit bonkers considering he hasn't played a minute here and is currently injured and hasn't started training after a knee injury.
I hope the physios are happy before sending him off...does him no good if he isn't ready.
White even admits as much.
“Dai is recovering from a knee injury and we have all the details on his injury. He is getting back to training and can start running. "

So why ?
“I don’t think it will be good for the club not to [release the player] for his future and for his development,” White said. “When you get a player selected in the national team, you should celebrate this as I expect the other side to do.

This will help Dai in the club to become a more respected player. More people will know about him and the fans will know that Oxford United have a future international player on their books. My old clubs in England ... they think the experience the player will get from being with us, you cannot replicate in England. It’s good for the player.”

What is the point in flying for several hours when at best he might get a bit of running in a training session?

It`ll be about him gaining the experience more than anything else. Media exposure all that schmizzle.

Is the Hong Kong international match he's being called up for perhaps taking place on a (T)Sun Day(Dai) ?:unsure::oops::rolleyes:

It`ll be about him gaining the experience more than anything else. Media exposure all that schmizzle.
Plus, we might as well let him go - doesn't seem to be any rush getting him into our squad

Give him a chance Mooro. He has been injured.
Go with Hong Kong - not release him // and I know he has been injured but he is not central to the senior squad yet (like, say, Baptiste) so it won't do us any harm to let him go whereas we needed SB to stay when he got his call-up recently.

On international weekend we normally get chosen as a SKY game, so if we managed to get one more international and 3 players (Whyte, Dai & an other) got called up at last minute when we are due to be on SKY, it would be quite funny to request a postponement of the game one week before.

On international weekend we normally get chosen as a SKY game, so if we managed to get one more international and 3 players (Whyte, Dai & an other) got called up at last minute when we are due to be on SKY, it would be quite funny to request a postponement of the game one week before.
Baptiste?