Transfer News Tsun Dai farmed out

I can see it now. The new MD clapping his hands as he hears the news of another off the books, running back to his dirty PC and opening his spreadsheet. Things are tight - everything is formatted to two decimal places. "Wow", he says, beaming at Karl, his shiny head reflecting the overhead fluorescent lighting into a halo, surely a bringer of good news. "Well?" says Karl, his voice pitching higher with every word "so gimme the news, gimme the news, the good, surely not bad, gimme the good first, even if there is a bad, but please, (it's not a game you know!) just gimme the good news". The MD leans back in his chair, glare deflected and somehow looking more mortal. "With him and Rev, and the others we've lost, it looks like you can add another £30 to the goal bonus!" he exclaims....."assuming he doesn't come in and score more than what we saved in wages...because if that happens Karl, it will really f**k up my spreadsheet" - oh to be a fly on the wall :)

Gutted!

His contribution to the team was immeasurable!

No really it’s impossible to measure because it was nothing.

Bonkers signing, 5 minutes of you tube footage was enough to see he’d be better off playing for a pub side.
Yeah shame you’re not in charge then

Seems odd, most of the loans are at least within travelling distance so we can at least send someone to see how they are getting on (or reasonable travelling distance for the player).

Oh but they have! I live about 7 miles away from the FC Utrecht stadium. ?

Don't they play in the Dutch top flight? Surely that is a better standard than L1.

Yes but he will be playing for the youth team in the Dutch 2nd Division. If you can find a league table they are called Jong (young) FC Utrecht. Is comparable to L1.

Yeah shame you’re not in charge then

No I’d make a terrible manager. But that only adds to the stupidity of this signing.
Honestly have a look and watch him play. Remember these are his best bits! YouTube normally makes average players look like world beaters but somehow his best bits make him look like a headless chicken.

No I’d make a terrible manager. But that only adds to the stupidity of this signing.
Honestly have a look and watch him play. Remember these are his best bits! YouTube normally makes average players look like world beaters but somehow his best bits make him look like a headless chicken.
He came from Millwall I believe.
Presumably he is talented but has been injured and presumably has not progressed as hoped for.
We have taken a few into the U23s and some will/ won't come off.

He came on as a sub last night in the 35th minute but I can't find any report of the game yet. Utrecht lost 4-2 away to MVV Maastricht, Tsun-Dai didn't score. Did find this MVV-JUT highlights Keep an eye on the centre forward Venema no 7, he keeps on scoring, including some for the first team. We should try to get him but he's attracting interest from top Dutch pemier clubs.

Jong (young) FC Utrecht are having a bad season, bottom of the second division and only won 3 games. Only bit of light is that there is no relegation from that league, new teams only come in when another stops.

Back
Top Bottom