International News Trumps parting gestures

I think Paul Welker must have had a premonition!

What a catalyst you turned out to be
Loaded the guns then you run off home for your tea
Left me standing, like a guilty schoolboy
“Paul Welker “ What band was he from then ?

• React
Reactions: QR
Petty,a few doors were damaged and papers thrown around,ok a few people were shot but you get that when people bring their guns to a demo.......didnt see all this concern when BLM were torching cities and rioting..........
One was protesting about Police brutality and murder. Not just George Floyd, but for the many that have followed his unfortunate path.

Trump’s mob just lost an election 🤷‍♂️

Arrogant nutter in ‘actions have consequences’ shock!
Giuliani is counter suing and blaming the left.
I hadn't realised that he had fallen out with Trump over his fees.
This is all pretty unbelievable. Hopefully Giuliani is held to account , but somehow I reckon he will get away with all of his nonsense

This is all pretty unbelievable. Hopefully Giuliani is held to account , but somehow I reckon he will get away with all of his nonsense

Based on Giuliani's recent track record in court it isn't looking good for him.

Dominion are suing Guianni for defamation. In the US the burden of proof lies with the claiment. They have to prove a financial loss of $1.3bn. They have also sued another Trump lawyer for a similar sum. Seems a typical US legal game. They will settle for a couple of million which will be covered by legal insurance.

No surprise there. Party politics alive and well in the USA. Was always going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom