International News Donald Trump ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

So why are you replying then? It's almost Chuckbert level stalking
'stalking' ?

All because I questioned your use of the phrase "Obama's FBI" which you used as some sort of emphasis to a point you were making. It's that kind of lazy phrasing, slogan phrasing basically, that tends to jump out, and it does nothing to enhance what you are trying to get across.

• React
Reactions: QR
Exceedingly presumptuous on your part. If you want to mention someone try using the @ tag like this..... @HampshireYellow
Like it or not Trump was elected by the American people and they will judge him and his results the same way any democracy works.

Sorry if Iโ€™d realised it would trigger you so much I wouldnโ€™t have done it. In my day we werenโ€™t such snowflakes about someone mentioning you in a lighthearted way. Next time Iโ€™ll just do jazz hands in case the sound of clapping offends your ears (etc.)

'stalking' ?

All because I questioned your use of the phrase "Obama's FBI" which you used as some sort of emphasis to a point you were making. It's that kind of lazy phrasing, slogan phrasing basically, that tends to jump out, and it does nothing to enhance what you are trying to get across.
It happened when Obama was president, so of course it's his legacy and his FBI. I still don't get why you are so focused on it
Ah, bless. Youโ€™re no Matty Taylor (channeling Ryanio, there).
Hello Stalker. ?

Just so you know. I had a delicious bagel for lunch and we plan on getting a takeaway tonight to help support some local businesses out. Can't wait.

I have tomorrow off of work, so don't be worried if I'm not online. You'll have to save up the stalking for the weekend or next week!

Sorry if Iโ€™d realised it would trigger you so much I wouldnโ€™t have done it. In my day we werenโ€™t such snowflakes about someone mentioning you in a lighthearted way. Next time Iโ€™ll just do jazz hands in case the sound of clapping offends your ears (etc.)

So wrong, again. It was your assumption(s) not mine.
If you don`t have the spine to quote or tag folk because of your fears, weaknesses or inability to debate then that is your issue as well.
As i said he was elected by his electorate, the same who will judge him at the next election which he will very likely win despite everything. I bet that really triggers you. ;):D

BBC News - Coronavirus: Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment

Elected leader of the free world right there folks.

Bat.Sh1t.Crazy

Probably just significantly endangered the lives of a good proportion of his supporters into the bargain....

• React
Preppers for Trump
cf5132fc671a97092cebeecc6e5ae749.jpg

It happened when Obama was president, so of course it's his legacy and his FBI. I still don't get why you are so focused on it

Hello Stalker. ?

Just so you know. I had a delicious bagel for lunch and we plan on getting a takeaway tonight to help support some local businesses out. Can't wait.

I have tomorrow off of work, so don't be worried if I'm not online. You'll have to save up the stalking for the weekend or next week!
What you do all this posting while at work?! ??

We need more unequivocally communication like this...

Walter Shaub, the former director of the Office of Government Ethics, added: โ€œIt is incomprehensible to me that a moron like this holds the highest office in the land and that there exist people stupid enough to think this is OK. I canโ€™t believe that in 2020 I have to caution anyone listening to the president that injecting disinfectant could kill you.โ€

That photo is very disturbing but to be expected. all male, white and I count 8 visible guns including 4 assault rifles, why would you need a firearm in this situation - morons.
And an important element of Trumps core voters... Tells you all you need to know about the wackos, criminals and other assorted "useful idiots" keeping him in place

BBC News - Coronavirus: Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment
Probably just significantly endangered the lives of a good proportion of his supporters into the bargain....

I'm sure Gary 'Breitbart' Baldi can find some video from Democrats agreeing with Trump's advice

• React
Trumo will be suggesting that he tries his new found cure for Coronavirus on death row prisoners to see if it works. Oh damn, they were due to die anyway. Nothing ventured nothing gained

Look, all you commies need to quieten down and lighten up. MISTER (to you lot) Trump was elected president fair and square. If a majority of fully-armed, micro-government Americans want it that way, so be it. Mr Trump is a renowned scientist so if he says UV light and injected disinfectant might combat Covid-19, who are you to argue? No doubt the cheats and liars at WHO will speak against him soon.

I'm sick and tired of every word he utters being criticised. If only the UK government would adopt a similar mantra and 'put Britons first' we will all benefit.

Back
Top Bottom