International News Donald Trump 🍊🇺🇸

What's worse, toilet paper panic buying or gun/ammo panic buying?

I see home robberies are down in Baltimore, but the streets are still the streets and those guns are still getting good usage. I'd guess Chicago is the same! You can't separate Americans from their guns
American second ammendment .... the right to bear arms...

animals-bear_arms-bears_arms-guns-second_amendment-constitution-tcrn2031_low.jpg

I see Bernie Sanders reverted back to the cuck he was in the last election yesterday by removing himself from the US Presidential race. He really is all bark and no bite when it comes down to it.

Now Biden is all but nailed onto be Democratic candidate, I hope those who got angry at Trump over his comments about women and wanted to stop Kavanagh being elected to the Supreme Court over the alleged sexual assault, will put the same time and support for Tara Reade in her fight against Joe Biden, and put it under the same scrutiny.

She isn't the only one who has had concerns over Biden's conduct.

I see Bernie Sanders reverted back to the cuck he was in the last election yesterday by removing himself from the US Presidential race. He really is all bark and no bite when it comes down to it.

Now Biden is all but nailed onto be Democratic candidate, I hope those who got angry at Trump over his comments about women and wanted to stop Kavanagh being elected to the Supreme Court over the alleged sexual assault, will put the same time and support for Tara Reade in her fight against Joe Biden, and put it under the same scrutiny.

She isn't the only one who has had concerns over Biden's conduct.

guess Bernie can go back to the family business now

its fingerlickin' good, Im told ;)

guess Bernie can go back to the family business now

its fingerlickin' good, Im told ;)
He should hook up with Sarah Ferguson. She can look after the toes, he can look after the fingers. Prince Andrew would combust (but not sweat)!

And he can compare cuck notes with Prince Andrew too!

@mods Can someone let @GaryBaldi know that his account’s been hacked by a teenage American Guns’n’Ammo-reading tweeter? :)
It was the only word I could come up with that adequately describes him. A cuck. It's what he is.

For all the red faced anger, finger pointing and yoof agitating, when it comes down to it, he's a moderate lap dog. With good reaction times for his age

While I don't think it was appropriate for this moment, it was a funny watch. It triggered all the right people!

While I don't think it was appropriate for this moment, it was a funny watch. It triggered all the right people!
Did it though? He's become a parody of himself over the last few months. I'm not sure what is funnier, watching him lose his s**t like a 5 year old having a tantrum, or reading the people who think he's some sort of great tactician with his attitude.

And as much as I'm no fan of Boris Johnson, at least he's nothing like Trump.

Did it though? He's become a parody of himself over the last few months. I'm not sure what is funnier, watching him lose his s**t like a 5 year old having a tantrum, or reading the people who think he's some sort of great tactician with his attitude.

And as much as I'm no fan of Boris Johnson, at least he's nothing like Trump.
Judging by the reaction on the socials this morning (personal and non-personal), the usual conflated "anger" came from the left and some on the right were "You tell them Mr President" or just didn't bother to react, with a smattering oh well, Trump being Trump....

The most pertinent point was thus. What a great hit piece on the opposition to use in the upcoming election and all of America got to see it. If the left and media keep amplifying anything Trump says, they are campaigning for him.

I just found it funny! Still do.

Back
Top Bottom