International News Donald Trump πŸŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

dunno if this (now 1 day old) has already been posted on this thread? ... ex TVP top cop Cressida Dick now head of the Met, points a few things out to Trump re London

Last edited:
No, because you are ignoring the data, ie. the figures from Glasgow and the reality of how long these policies take to filter to the street/the time lag for results to start filtering through (ie. Youth work, Community based initiatives, Police policies, health policies, finding jobs for people with criminal records, etc etc) as are explained in numerous reports on the results gained in Glasgow.

Oh and I have some experience of cross party Public Sector bodies working together, so even though the situations I was involved in was far less complex, with a far less number of and type of organisations, it took longer than 18 months to get to a point where policies were even being close to be fully implemented.
Just like you do to me - frustrating isn't it? You decried whataboutism until it suited your point recently - I didn't call it out to try and not be a div, but only so long will I be patient.

Humour me, read this blog on Trump. Said more eloquently than I can: https://blog.dilbert.com/2019/04/30/the-fine-people-hoax-funnel/. Even contains lots links to source material.

Let alone the fake pics floating around at the moment attributed to 2019 that were taken in 2015 and no matter how people reply, it spawns like mental. In the real world, the truth doesn't matter does it?

Ironic statement on a forum where the police are frequently criticised for overstepping their powers.

There is a subtle difference.

1. These individuals are known to be "persistent knife carriers" the police have all their information & know them well.

2. 8,000+ football fans attending a match are not all thugs/hooligans, in fact see Point 1. The police generally know the ones who are.

I have no issue with targeted, intelligence led Police action targeted at the right people.

I do have an issue with unconscious bias by the Police, ergo: All football supporters are "looking for it".

It seems more people were there than at Trump's inauguration. So it must have been the whole of America in attendance then ?

There is a subtle difference.

1. These individuals are known to be "persistent knife carriers" the police have all their information & know them well.

2. 8,000+ football fans attending a match are not all thugs/hooligans, in fact see Point 1. The police generally know the ones who are.

I have no issue with targeted, intelligence led Police action targeted at the right people.

I do have an issue with unconscious bias by the Police, ergo: All football supporters are "looking for it".

This is an old story and even at the time, the context suggested that Trump was referring specifically to members of the MS-13 gang as "animals", not just all undocumented migrants.

I've never really understood the purpose of this thread.

As predicted by moi, more came out today in the MoS. I can see why Boris waffled earlier in the week.

For all we know it could be the ambassador himself who leaked the info lets face it he was one of Blairs favorites so was always going to be anti Trump .Anything is possible and mere mortals like us will never know .

The ambassador leaked his own confidential memos, knowing that in all likelihood it would mean the end of his time in Washington and making it doubtful he'd get another senior post? So that a pro-Trump ambassador could take his place, even though he himself is 'anti-Trump'? Yep seems completely logical to me...

He was retiring end of year anyhow never said it was logical just throw it into the mix any thing is poss these days.

He claimed the women "originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe", before suggesting they "go back".

The tweet is directed towards a group of four congresswomen of colour; three were born and raised in the US, while the fourth moved to the US as a child.

Ignorant, uneducated racist. But, hey, he's an elected president so crack on Donald.

So it maybe, but he never named them, that is just peoples assumptions and their own prejudices coming to light.
Of course "racism" only works one way............. https://toronto.citynews.ca/2016/07...shirt-because-shes-not-black-identified-folk/

Back
Top Bottom