International News Donald Trump 🍊🇺🇸

When was the last time a president didn't get a second term? I can't remember it happening.

Just to put things in perspective.
I spent a month in Trump country this time last year. 2 weeks in the Carolinas and Georgia and 2 weeks in the Dakotas and Montana. I don't think I ever heard a word said against him, and I asked regularly. But the folks were pretty universally lower middle / working class (but by no means all white) and unbelievably ill-educated. Europe, IRAK, Moss-Cow and Ooh-Krane were all considered 'foreign' and thought to be about 50 miles apart. In the mid-west 'World News', which merited one minute at the end of the bulletin, meant Chicago.
Now it's fair to say that California and New York are very different, but the way that the electoral college works gives these guys a huge say. I suspect that the real question is who can the Democrats put up against Ivanka in 2024?
Sort of like hick US versions of Cassox I guess

Don’t count on it. There’s a long way to go - a quarter of the electorate are white evangelicals. It’s not totally an advanced modern country.
Not counting on anything, just wondered when it last happened, although not enough to actually Google it myself obviously ?

So Trump has now turned on Dr Fauci calling him a disaster and an idiot, can any political strategists out there explain to me how this will benefit his campaign?

So Trump has now turned on Dr Fauci calling him a disaster and an idiot, can any political strategists out there explain to me how this will benefit his campaign?

Trump is excellent at writing the Democrats ads for them.

Likewise, can any poster on here explain why they think Trump is remotely suitable to hold high office of any sort?

I’m not a Donald Trump fan, and I’m not a Biden fan. I think the US are going to have to vote for the less of two evils. Trump just gets the nod for me, but very very marginal at that.

If trump loses can he stand again next time?
I know you can only serve two terms as president, but can you stand for election more than twice?

If trump loses can he stand again next time?
I know you can only serve two terms as president, but can you stand for election more than twice?
Yes, you can be elected twice. Grover Cleveland is the 22nd and 24th president. The only time it's happened, but, yes, Trump could lose then run again I believe.

Yes, you can be elected twice. Grover Cleveland is the 22nd and 24th president. The only time it's happened, but, yes, Trump could lose then run again I believe.
I don’t think he’d get the Republican nomination next time - I reckon a lot of them have had enough of him.

Back
Top Bottom