International News Donald Trump πŸŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

"75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment," Trump said in a morning tweet.

Citing a report on conservative news network OANN, Trump said, "I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?" He said Gugino "could be" an anarchist "provocateur" but provided no evidence for that assertion.

Yep, anyone who actually saw the police officer push a 75 year old to the ground, where he lay with blood emanating from his wound, even though he offered no threat to anyone would probably agree with Trump. It was a set up by this ANTIFA organiser. Fake news. God bless Help America.
Changed that for you...

"75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment," Trump said in a morning tweet.

Citing a report on conservative news network OANN, Trump said, "I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?" He said Gugino "could be" an anarchist "provocateur" but provided no evidence for that assertion.

Yep, anyone who actually saw the police officer push a 75 year old to the ground, where he lay with blood emanating from his wound, even though he offered no threat to anyone would probably agree with Trump. It was a set up by this ANTIFA organiser. Fake news. God bless America.

The use of the Arsene Wenger "I didn't see it" defence by the Republicans is magnificent. This article sums up the hypocrisy of the Republican senators etc beautifully.

The use of the Arsene Wenger "I didn't see it" defence by the Republicans is magnificent. This article sums up the hypocrisy of the Republican senators etc beautifully.
:ROFLMAO:
"no bottom"

except the massive a**e currently sat in the White House bunker that is :ROFLMAO:

Yep, anyone who actually saw the police officer push a 75 year old to the ground, where he lay with blood emanating from his wound, even though he offered no threat to anyone would probably agree with Trump. It was a set up by this ANTIFA organiser. Fake news. God bless America.
Trump, what a w****r

Every time I hear Donald Chump talk, I have the feeling that he's saying: "If that doesn't put you off voting for me.....nothing will."

Really looking forward to reading extracts from Bolton's book. Probably full of fake news though. How could anyone believe Trump is inept, ignorant and child-like?

Here is a preview. Nice to see Trump's predictable response on Twitter and yet he manages to keep appointing these people he then disparages, does he not have a recruitment process?

β€˜The work "still contains classified information," the Justice Department wrote in filing. "This means it contains instances of information that, if disclosed, reasonably could be expected to cause serious damage, or exceptionally grave damage, to the national security of the United States."β€˜

What like the guy in charge is a moron who hasn’t got a grasp of basic world affairs?

β€˜The work "still contains classified information," the Justice Department wrote in filing. "This means it contains instances of information that, if disclosed, reasonably could be expected to cause serious damage, or exceptionally grave damage, to the national security of the United States."β€˜

What like the guy in charge is a moron who hasn’t got a grasp of basic world affairs?

Bolton is only following Trump's example in revealing classified information. That report and the others I've read suggests the attempt to stop it won't succeed anyway. They've also guaranteed more sales with this move I reckon.

Bolton is only following Trump's example in revealing classified information. That report and the others I've read suggests the attempt to stop it won't succeed anyway. They've also guaranteed more sales with this move I reckon.
So...does it contain classified information or is it "pure fiction" as describe by the great orange narcissist himself?

Can't have it both ways Donny boy!

The author needs a word with the EFL pretty quickly, if anyone knows how to ensure Bolton's interests are met its the EFL.

Back
Top Bottom