International News Donald Trump πŸŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Just watching Corbyn spouting BS about "...ism`s" and EID..... Oppps he`s just mentioned antisemitism..

Yep Corbyn has just proved he has no speaking ability he was inarticulate and inadequate, rambling around like some kind of rabid left wing loony....

Trump's policies are those of an extremist (through mostly convenience for him as I don't think he cares that much being a narcissist unless it benefits him personally) in the main.

Selecting a ultra conservative judge for the Supreme Court who is publically very anti-abortion has laid the groundwork for these state laws. Something Trump has done working with the alt right/Christian ultra conservatives. Yet these same people criticise Islamic countries for similar outcomes!

His decimation of environmental protections is that of an extremist, he is pretty much evangelical with his view on this subject.

His targeting of Islamic countries for travel bans, when his claimed evidence is shown to be utter rubbish, is that of an extremist. His comments/rhetoric about Mexicans being rapists etc are the actions of an extremist.

His trying to ignore the law of the land/checks and balances in the system which mimic the actions of dictators in other countries in trying to get his policies through (ie. Claiming fake "National Emergencies"). This approach seems to follow the approach of those he admires such as Putin etc.
Appointing judges of a political swing is what both sides in the US do - it's just this time it's swung the lean another way. It doesn't make him a fascist as it wouldn't if anyone else did it.

As for the Environment, LOL - Paris was financial and he's not proposing to do anything ultra radical. Some Islamic countries are on a travel ban, most Muslims can travel to the US as before. No issue there, just a lot media hype.

Lots of presidents have created phony emergencies too.

None of it makes him an extremist other than someone who goes the other way to what you'd like and it annoys you that he really doesn't care. Otherwise we can everyone is an extremist or a fascist, or whatever.

Speaking of which. What about when Obama.................... ;)

As a general point, the left wing politicians are throwing a good amount of hissy fits. Made my day! Jolly funny

Absolutely not! He deserves disdain and rejection and trading off the 'special relationship' history, has to be earned and not assumed. He stands for everything that is atrocious in politics and human rights.
I think you might be getting him confused with the Chinese or most Arab states who we happily deal with , he is an unusual and opinionated politician with some strange ideas but we need to deal with him.

Appointing judges of a political swing is what both sides in the US do - it's just this time it's swung the lean another way. It doesn't make him a fascist as it wouldn't if anyone else did it.

As for the Environment, LOL - Paris was financial and he's not proposing to do anything ultra radical. Some Islamic countries are on a travel ban, most Muslims can travel to the US as before. No issue there, just a lot media hype.

Lots of presidents have created phony emergencies too.

None of it makes him an extremist other than someone who goes the other way to what you'd like and it annoys you that he really doesn't care. Otherwise we can everyone is an extremist or a fascist, or whatever.

Speaking of which. What about when Obama.................... ;)

As a general point, the left wing politicians are throwing a good amount of hissy fits. Made my day! Jolly funny

You can appoint a conservative judge without appointing an ultra conservative one which is what Trump did.

I'm talking about environmental laws in the US, not Paris. Try reading up on that and what he has done to the EPA.

He targeted Islamic countries because they are Islamic, that is extremist whether you like it or not. The process of dividing individual groups and creating a them and us divide which is very much what he is doing is a trait of extremists, there are lots of examples. Are you going to defend his comments about all Mexicans etc being rapists/murderers etc? You seem to be trying to defend everything else.

Talk us through those phony emergencies lots of Presidents have created.....

If politicians implement a majority of policies from the extreme end of a political spectrum and seek to target/demonise individual groups of people for the countries ills then yes that is extremism whether left or right wing.

Also, I never said Trump is a fascist, I said he was a narcissist utilizing the religious/conservative right and far right. Note the support from the White Supremacists groups etc and him doing nothing to discourage them/criticise them with the protests about the flag and when a ****** drove into some counter demonstrators.

You can appoint a conservative judge without appointing an ultra conservative one which is what Trump did.

I'm talking about environmental laws in the US, not Paris. Try reading up on that and what he has done to the EPA.

He targeted Islamic countries because they are Islamic, that is extremist whether you like it or not. The process of dividing individual groups and creating a them and us divide which is very much what he is doing is a trait of extremists, there are lots of examples. Are you going to defend his comments about all Mexicans etc being rapists/murderers etc? You seem to be trying to defend everything else.

If politicians implement a majority of policies from the extreme end of a political spectrum and seek to target/demonise individual groups of people for the countries ills then yes that is extremism whether left or right wing.

Also, I never said Trump is a fascist, I said he was a narcissist utilizing the religious/conservative right and far right. Note the support from the White Supremacists groups etc and him doing nothing to discourage them/criticise them with the protests about the flag and when a ****** drove into some counter demonstrators.

Targeted Islamic countries..................maybe because that is where Islamic extremists are most likely to appear from.

Mexico...... he actually said some are good people...many are not... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world...iminals-rapists-what-trump-thinks-of-mexicans

Judiciary.... its mostly about balance, if someone "ultra liberal" is appointed then the see saw needs to be rebalanced.

I would agree on environmental laws, that needs a global solution not a bit part "solution", sadly consumers (you,me et al) create the demand.

When that choosing who you let in it is based on discrimination (ie. People of a particular religion) it is extremism. I never called him a fascist by the way but did call him a narcissist.
Wasnt it countries not religion , although of course a whole argument there about extremists and keeping your own country safe.

Corbyn has been made to look like a Trotskyist revolutionary. No wonder Trump declined to see him.
And as for Change U.K. what a shambles, now split in two and they still think they’ll change politics

Corbyn has been made to look like a Trotskyist revolutionary. No wonder Trump declined to see him.
And as for Change U.K. what a shambles, now split in two and they still think they’ll change politics

Corbyn would be because ultimately that is the way his political leanings go although not that quite that far iirc from his early political life.

Call him what you want but he was democratically elected in accordance with fair electoral process. If you want rid of Trump and "the Trump mindset", the way to do it is by convincing ordinary voters that they were wrong.

No amount of name calling or lip wobbling can change that fact.

Call him what you want but he was democratically elected in accordance with fair electoral process. If you want rid of Trump and "the Trump mindset", the way to do it is by convincing ordinary voters that they were wrong.

No amount of name calling or lip wobbling can change that fact.
We aren't Americans. I suspect the American Democrats will have to do the persuading rather than a couple of hundred people on a UK football forum. But that doesn't mean (even on here) we should not discuss his views and his fitness for his job. 'Lip wobbling' is a great phrase though!

Haha
We aren't Americans. I suspect the American Democrats will have to do the persuading rather than a couple of hundred people on a UK football forum. But that doesn't mean (even on here) we should not discuss his views and his fitness for his job. 'Lip wobbling' is a great phrase though!

Haha thank you, feel free to use it in future.

I know but we're all talking about the bigger issues on here - I don't intend that you personally change their minds, just talking from a general standpoint. The same would apply to Farage though, who in a much lesser way is the UK Trump. Attack the ideas not the man.

Also Pete - all I can say is that I'm glad we don't have the same biased standards of news reporting in this country (bar BBC which is essentially a Lib Dem's wet dream, for whatever reason).

β€˜ Where were you with Deng Xiao Ping? β€˜

Trump coming over to see ER is realpolitik.Without getting into Brexit er we need friends at the moment. Queen is applying her magic. Good.

Don’t know about you but a few old dears smacking pots and pans with wooden spoons outside Buck House, a crop circle penis, and a big orange balloon remind me of the pantomime, not proper protest.

But Trump is a great pantomime act, lip wobbling included.

So what he appointed an ultra Conservative judge? It's completely irrelevant as someone else will do the same for the left and all of a sudden, the issue will just go away. It's the fact the Supreme Court in the US isn't teetering left for the first time in years that has them worried, but it's not some crime is it? We have the ability to have different views and at times, courts will or won't swing in our favour. There is a real gripe over Mitch McConnell's conduct over stringing the process out under Saint Obama - it was unseemly and wrong - but sadly both sides are as grubby as the other.

I realise Trump gutted the EPA, but it was on the cards as soon as he got in - it's his right to govern in that manner, not a crime against society. What Trump national emergency is phony? I notice illegal border crossing are sky rocketing again. Or do you mean executive orders?

As an aside.

It's this continued hysteria on Trump that is incredibly sad:
The fat lady is a complete and utter mentalist. 'm genuinely sad that she has nothing better in to do in her life than to loudly call people who she disagrees with Nazis in a manner that if someone did it to her, she'd run to the rozzers as fast as her chubby legs would carry her. Brave until the first punch is thrown that one.

That is why I will always call out how utterly shocking some of the far left are, even if some don't like it. No better than the brain dead far right morons.

But haven't you heard? Trump winning the US election was 'fake news'. It must have been because it was reported on CNN.

Edit - And while on the subject of Trump, glad to see we've 'taken back control' with Brexit. So much control that Trump wants to include the NHS in any super trade deal the US concludes with the UK. Maybe protecting the NHS from big American business should be plastered on the side of a bus?
I swear he was trolling people when he made that comment about the NHS.

Still, at least no US companies have any access to the NHS at the moment eh?

I swear he was trolling people when he made that comment about the NHS.

Still, at least no US companies have any access to the NHS at the moment eh?
Well the fact that the Tories are trying to privatise the NHS by the back door is hardly a cause for celebration is it? And it's certainly not a reason to completely bend over backwards to give the rest away to corporate America!
You can't just excuse this by claiming his more outlandish comments are 'trolling'.

Back
Top Bottom