International News Donald Trump 🍊🇺🇸

Can’t say I’d have bothered with the dogs. Just breached the place and finished him there and then.

I can’t see it making a great deal of difference. ISIS have done well at decentralising their own command structure as we’ve seen in Europe. It’s the same over in the Middle East. It’s great that he’s off the map but he’ll now live on as a Martyr and there’s plenty that will fill the void. In fact, that orange idiot has done a good job of ensuring that with his recent withdrawal of US military from Syria.

I see he got a decent reception at the baseball yesterday. I’ve always found these photos (staged or not) to be quite crass regardless of who is in charge. For all of his faults Cameron’s address to the Commons after we’d taken out two British fighters with a drone was very well done. Obviously the merits of it and legality at the time are a completely separate talking point.

She is either barking mad or very clever. Certainly 'financially astute'. The worry is that the ridiculous Donald takes any notice of her - imagine policy being made that has any input from her.

Yeah. Actually, with that in mind I'm surprised @Essexyellows and his TPUK mates haven't 'had her perform' at one of their social evenings, perhaps it's because John Mappin is a wizard?

The austere Iranian General Qassem Soleimani was removed this earth earlier by a US drone strike in Baghdad, Iraq - either an awful human rights act against an Iranian General, or the removal of an evil terrorist cell leader who has been destabilising the Middle East for a long time, including more recently the assault on the US Embassy in Baghdad.

This one is going to run and run I feel, but his death is a big blow to the Quds Force of Iran.

Tweets like this contain a certain irony:

Start a war with Iran? It's already happening across many countries and has been going for at least a couple of years. Dearest Qassem was the architect of most it!

And a good supporting article:

Back
Top Bottom