Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

Dont feel that Stevens at 23 is not quite so young now, has played in the team before, ok, maybe just a few, also in training games so should know the defenders.
Agree that maybe now is not the time to bring him in with the way things are, but with the way things are going for Eastwood who like the back four are dodgy something has to be done. Dont ask me what. If KR doesnt want to put Stevens in then maybe a loan until January which would unfortunately cut short another loan place.
Classic example was Martinez who more or less sat on the bench at Arsenal for 10 years until Leno got injured. Beat Liverpool, Man City. Won FA Cup, Community Shield, now at Aston Villa.
Stevens needs a chance to show what he can do before Its too late.

Not looking too good in Lewis “entry wounds” on itv3 tonight.

Since he signed for us I wonder how many games he’s started
And how many he’s come on as a sub....
can’t be very many
And when he had played he’s done very little that’s been good, my memories of him are usually being tackled in centre circle because he’s been too slow, and we are put under pressure
But he still makes the final squad

Since he signed for us I wonder how many games he’s started
And how many he’s come on as a sub....
can’t be very many
And when he had played he’s done very little that’s been good, my memories of him are usually being tackled in centre circle because he’s been too slow, and we are put under pressure
But he still makes the final squad

He’s made 37 starts and 16 sub appearances (53 in total) in all competitions since he joined on 9th August 2018.

We’ve played 120 senior matches in his time here so he’s featured in 44.16% of matches. I think that number seems higher than expected as he featured a lot during the 2018-19 campaign where we struggled for a good three quarters of it before pulling away from danger at the end of the season.

I think most of us knew from what Derby said that he is a player with some decent attributes but no one had really known how to use them. Is he a CM or a RB? Could he be made into a DM? Nobody knows as we don’t really see him enough. His injuries are turning him into another Ivo Pekalski.

He’s made 37 starts and 16 sub appearances (53 in total) in all competitions since he joined on 9th August 2018.

We’ve played 120 senior matches in his time here so he’s featured in 44.16% of matches. I think that number seems higher than expected as he featured a lot during the 2018-19 campaign where we struggled for a good three quarters of it before pulling away from danger at the end of the season.

I think most of us knew from what Derby said that he is a player with some decent attributes but no one had really known how to use them. Is he a CM or a RB? Could he be made into a DM? Nobody knows as we don’t really see him enough. His injuries are turning him into another Ivo Pekalski.
Shame hes not a winger

Can't really think of anyone deserving of it - although I might vote for Cam just to show we are thinking of him.

Back
Top Bottom